Thread: Halo 4
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #51
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9
Default Re: Halo 4

I...fucking....swear.

Its like, people dont know that getting hit with a flag or the ball is a onehit kill so they RUN INTO THE FUCKING CARRIER.
I hate everyone. Holy shit.

Now Im not saying Im the best player, or even very good but when I get overkill WITH THE BALL, smooth moves ect and the team literally is on the other side of the map....I get justtttt a little bit angry.

Also, Smooth Moves metal is the best/favorite one I've gotten haha. Smooth movesssss

Edit one:
SR57
Anyone in US (because codes are regionlocked) have doublexp codes to trade? Each code works twice and I need like 30 more matches until Im capped. I've got at least 50 double xp matches that have only been used once.

Edit two: KILLING SPREE, KILLJOY, VEHICLE DESTROYED, PLASMA KILL, DOUBLE KILL, KILL FROM THE GRAVE, HAIL MARY.

zzz so much just from a single plasma haha

Edit three: Seriously though, it's like people don't know that pretty much a single sticky on your warthog and you're fucked. I have idiots who try to splatter me and BAM, double killl. This literally happens three to four times a match in BTB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person

Last edited by darklordsarumon9; 12-1-2012 at 09:29 AM..
darklordsarumon9 is offline   Reply With Quote