bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Friday, 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
Friday, 13th
Song name mix-up! Song is called "13th, Friday".

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamon88 View Post
Ending felt kinda overdone though. Also, fun fact: I stepped this 3-4 years ago for the batch and it got rejected lol
We've contemplated making it consistent with the first half of the song since this section is repeated at the end, but they would end up as simple 8ths that would have people complaining about the file dragging on.

And oh, didn't know anyone stepped this before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyus View Post
A few spiky parts, in my opinion, but I'd probably play it again if I have a day I don't mind playing longer files.
Spiky parts are a bad thing? Not at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonllama6124 View Post
it should have been a finals song imo. Kind of a waste using it for today
Well, the songs for the tournament have already been mostly set. The difficulty of this file also wouldn't coordinate with the final song of any division. Doesn't work like that. It's far from a waste, considering the next Friday 13th would be in September 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Yeah, I agree it felt a bit dense in some areas, but it was fun nonetheless.
Good practice for the tournament. Dense? Wait till the later rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
So much for the cut I gave you guys lol
Yeah, I looked at your cut and it just ended abruptly. Despite the second half of the song repeats again, the ending only seemed fitting. There was also a part in the middle of the song that was too sweet to ignore which was initially edited out. Not to disregard your efforts: I still used a number of bpms you've synced - thank you very much for that.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote