View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #17
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: New Difficulty System Name Suggestions

How about these?

01- Beginner
02- Easy
03- Mediocre
04- Fair
05- Adequate
06- Medium
07- Tricky
08-Hard
09- Difficult
10- Intense
---
11- Challenging
12- Advanced
13- Extreme
14- Painful
15-Vicious
16- For Masters Only
17- For Gurus Only
18-Outrageous
19- Ridiculous
20- Ludicrous

Exclusively for Songs Like vROFL- Impossible
Unless, you plan putting vROFL under Ludicrous.

I took out all the words that contained "Very" in them, and replaced them with their own unique difficulty, that also represents closely to their own separate difficulty level based on the other difficulties around it. Sorry for completely re-doing it, looks better without "Very" all the time in my opinion.

- The Demanding difficulties didn't really sink in with me, it just looked like filler, so I swapped them out with something that would be a little more descriptive of what to find in those certain songs.

- I don't think we need to make another "For ______ Only" Bracket because It's jam-packed as it is trying to put in Stepman Only right now. Also, FEO doesn't sound all that great when you say it.

- The only thing I haven't changed is the For Masters Only and For Gurus Only titles for token and abbreviation purposes. Considering that you planned on removing the FSO abbreviation, and For Stepmen Only, I changed it to something a little more menacing.

- I made a difficulty for vROFL itself because it is a dump file, and has no proper place among other legit FFR files. Also, if any other dump files come into the game, this would be a valuable place to put them, along with event files that were meant to only be put into the game for a couple of days, making it easier for players to find said event files, and dump files.

-EDIT- Forgot to point out that I left challenging where it was as a reminder about when you are transitioning between difficulties 1-10, and 11-20.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-23-2012 at 06:38 AM..