View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #1241
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Some final words I'd like to say before stepping out of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballa48 View Post
Not everyone has time to look at every post you have ever made / look at replay data. Excuse me for not stalking you to determine your legitimacy.

You really seem to have trouble seeing things from other peoples' perspectives. I feel like I have had this same argument with you before on different topics. No, I am not an idiot. I just don't know everything you do.
Well, forming opinions with incomplete information is no way to go through life, mang.

Certain people (including Dossar) have been involved in all those past threads, as you can see. It was known to many that I had developed a bot. Acting like I've been "exposed" is rather petty and disingenuous.

And if it's not about connecting dots, Dossar, then you may as well rest your case because you don't have the actual AAA run. "Well the 8/1/0/2 run is good enough herpderp" -- I guess RAN wasn't obvious enough?

Like I said, you haven't really uncovered anything "titanic." Just obvious stuff I've already said explicit things about in the past. You drummed up a lot of sensationalist hype for the sake of, from what I can tell, autofellatio. DP was left vague because I wanted someone to framecheck and see the joke. However, that's not possible now given recent evidence.

Otherwise, crap like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
Just an fyi there is going to be a massive post by me after I talk with aperson again

And by massive, I mean the fucking titanic massive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
"I don't understand why you think you've found any new information" - how long has the community believed you for again?

"practically everything there has been explained (by me) in other posts." - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on man, just give up. You've been exposed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
The truth hurts doesnt it Rubix. Give up. You're finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrik View Post
Kind of like rubix botting all his scores so he could feel accomplished for being the "best"? It works both ways.
Is really idiotic lmfao. It's like watching a child gloat over making poopy in the potty.

Basically, this post sums it up very well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Honestly I don't really care about this too much, but it sounds to me like at this point Dossar is just doing this for self/personal gain so he can feel the accomplishment that he "outsmarted" someone by using replay data.