Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: New Unrecorded Scores Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD_Pnai View Post
I have a question...

Well, last year when I was in school, I was playing on http://ffr.lightdarkness.net/FFR/ that engine/server of FFR because my school kind of blocked every mirror site I know... lol.

I obviously wasn't logged in & I happened to FC Vertex Beta. I couldn't screen cap it cuz I couldn't go on Yahoo in my school (that was blocked as well) & email it to myself, so I took a picture of it with my phone.

I can see my stats clearly, but I don't think I have a time stamp... but I do have the time & date of when I took the picture.

Does that count? I don't think I can ever FC Vertex Beta ever again, & I would really like to have that fancy, glowing "FC" next to that song. It will make me feel accomplished. hahaha.

Scores obtained on the LD engine don't count, sorry :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote