Thread: [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #641
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: FFR Perfect Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFRPerfectProject
2. Ideally these videos should be live recordings and not merely screenrecordings (we have FFR Replays for that).

I dont like screenrecordings, it is just an auto play of the song, you just have the keytaps added in there. Even though there are plenty of vids we have that the camera is focused on the screen and you dont even see their hands, live recordings are just a better experience or idk how to put it, they are just better imo. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Well at the same time Plan, it's more videos to get the collection complete...

In my opinion, do songs that are fun for you or songs that are at least a little challenge. If you can AAA nines, feel free to do nines. But shy away from fives so the less experienced players could get those. Unless they are songs that you really like to play a lot.
Yes more videos are nice but if they are all by the same person what is the fun in watching. You come to the channel to see a variety of players AAA'ing the songs. Being he can AAA FMO and near FGO's I would like to see vids from him around his skill range which is a minimum of diff. 10. Now this isnt saying he cant do anything below that, a few easy songs or so is fine since a lot of people here are doing that, but dumping a mass amount of easy vids just because he can isnt something I want to see from a good player like him. I would like to see some nice FMO's from him and let the lower difficulty songs be done by people in that range of skill.
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote