View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #666
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The PS3 Is Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164 View Post
Make that two people that don't regret it. My only regret is the lack of free time to play it.
Amen to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
That's not why I called you dumb. I called you dumb because you didn't realize that a computer can be turned into a good gaming machine for cheaper than a PS3 costs.
That woud make sense, if that was even the situation. What I don't understand is how you came up with "my" view on that matter. I also don't see the point in saying things like "dumb" and "dinglebutt". I thought we were passed this "you're stupid, go die" phase after my dumbass friend's movie thread. I thought we were getting along for a while, but here you are again, babying up another thread (although, major props for being original and not calling me dingledick like everyone else). Just in case you didn't catch the theme of this comment, I never doubted, and have always thought, that the computer can be a great gaming console for less money than a PS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
I am disappointed in the Wii. I feel like its past its prime hardcore. Other than stuff like Mario Galaxy (which I beat 100% in a day) and Brawl (which can be fun but it's not as good as Melee), I haven't played anything on the Wii I've found to be super challenging and fun.
No More Heroes?

Super Paper Mario was a blast

OH! Get Rubik's World, that's gotta be one of the best B-type games ever.

RE4 of course ;D

Last edited by Flaming_Dingleberry; 09-29-2009 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: The s wasn't capitalized :c
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote