View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 02:19 PM   #45
deltro300111
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to deltro300111 Send a message via MSN to deltro300111 Send a message via Yahoo to deltro300111

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackygorgeking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin_the_3rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by patron_viridantis
my vote goes to slackygorgeking. conspicuous activity leads to lynching.
He didn't do anything conspicous, patron viridantis. If I remember correctly, you were a friend of Freak83 also. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
conspicuous activity leads to lynching.
pulling things out of your ass leads to lynching as well.

To avoid voting off slackygorgeking so fast without so much as a word of input from him, I'm placing my vote on patron_viridantis
thank you a lot lupin i appreciate someone who is mature enough not to jump to conclusions for no reasons.. How am i a wolf. I have been unactive for 2 reasons (only unactive yesterday)
-school (studying exams)
-but i was at church all yesterday never at home..
dont jump to conclusions for no reason....
Deltro u making a vote on me for wat reasons.

I wish for someone to explain how and why they would think im a wolf. when i have done nothing wrong.. i will be as active as anyone
and as for being friends to freak think about it. if i was a wolf y would i vote off a friend who would stick by me and could be lied to easily. he would never vote for me so y would i take him off.. makes no sense....

im confused totally

my vote goes to Deltro because he jumped onto a band wagon for no reason. and i cant stand people who do that.. anyways thanks again lupin for defending me and sorry that happened to u freak
Uh... not exactly no reason, it's self defense, I don't want to die, and by voting for you, I make the votes, (me vs you) about equal, or at least closer, I was the first person to vote for you, and be assured that I did it entirely randomly. Don't feel bad, I don't think you are a wolf, but seriously, it would be benificial if I didn't die...