View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #779
tha Guardians
MCDC 2011
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tha Guardians Send a message via MSN to tha Guardians Send a message via Yahoo to tha Guardians
Default Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Round 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff_tech View Post
Guardian I know it sucks but if you can SDG Silence why should you be in intermediate anyways I know it sucks to get outed due to the song choice but still...
It would just make sense that I would be able to play a technically harder song to avoid a less challenging song if I made that choice. I think I should be in my division, because I've made a lot of close calls and dramatic scores up until now, and it amazes me that after all my hard work, I'm just Nailed with a brick wall. All progress is stopped. I can hardly FC {Frozen}, and I'm months and months off from even SDG'ing it. I'm sure with a lot of persistence I could AAA other VCs, and I believe I can SDG Silence with practice and persistence. All I'm saying is I would have a better shot with Silence and it wouldn't really be unfair, considering it's a much harder song.

I just pray Phynxy-poo is willing to be that flexable =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

Cheers,

Synthlight