View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tonberry_Kid Send a message via MSN to Tonberry_Kid
Default Tonberry_Kid's Then vs Now

Alright, so -paexea- sort of got me wanting to get back into SM. A lot you in here are "new", that I have no clue if you guys even know who I am/was.

I haven't played SM in about 2 years or so and I guess you could call me "old school". A lot of these terms you guys sling around(ie - Vibrating, dumps) make no sense to me and from what -paexea- told me, I find those things to be stupid.

So here are a couple songs from way back when(not my bests, just ones I could find in photobucket)

This might have been 1.2, I don't have a screencap of the in-game =\(call it what you want though).

And here are a couple of my new ones

And I managed to A Delirium Oni, but I forgot to screencap it.

Go ahead, have at it and tear me apart.
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Tonberry_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote