View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 02:45 AM   #81
Jubo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Jubo Send a message via MSN to Jubo Send a message via Yahoo to Jubo Send a message via Skype™ to Jubo
Default SIMOUN Opening & Ending Simfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamehaze777 View Post
Btw, do you mind if you do a sola OP - Colorless Wind? Or is there any other members already done its simfile?
Oh, can't wait for your Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi's simfiles~ I'm always are a fans of Shakugan no Shana. Or should I say, that is my favourite~~ =.=V
Ok then, gambate kudasai on your simfiles making~~ Jaa mata~~ ^.^
I'm currently busy with the other sims... BUT eventually I will get to it! Cause they are great songs... (recently I got 1280x720 Opening and Ending Version it and so "woah" woes on that animation on my monitor... just simply gave me crazy chills)
- I am so going to make sooner or later ^_^

ATM... yah many/rather one ODM member(s) started doing sola simfile(s) of it... so far I haven't check how good are they...

About that Shakugan no SHANA (lowercase <_<) Simfile...

I decided to return that to my Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix...
CAUSE I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT
Love Planet Five ~I've special unit~ - Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi -Raven fly edit- - [Tenjou wo Kakeru Mono Tachi]
- BTW Remix Version... Original when DVD Movie release. If there is a juicy video action ^_^ (aka not rolling text on ending credits <.< )

with the exception of Kami-chama Ending Theme
Nakahara Mai - Anemone - [Anemone]

I guess you need to wait for August

- - - - - -

Its been like over a week after my COLD or FLU... whatever didn't get a check-up by the doctor. But those times my ears really were clogged so I can't barely hear clearly.

That started around May 30th and had that for like 7-10 days so... I was able to hear like 100% by June6-9? yah...

So, I kind lost my stepmania "mood or groove" especially my fun keyboard steps.. it was pretty much awkward or dammit week.

- Now, also doing work on fansubing crew now XD Assuming they keep me

Anyways... finally my simfiles are out and what a way to release simfiles with big smack of my face off-sync stuff that I just gave up and say it is alright, "they can hit those "

- - - - - -

#112. SIMOUN Opening ["Utsukushi Kereba Sore de Ii" by Ishikawa Chiaki]

BPM: 132
Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 5 / 7 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge is Keyboard SPREAD Style Play.
Video BG (12.7 MB 29.970fps 1185kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (1.59 MB 30fps 495kbps 256 x 80 DivX), Lyrics (.lrc Text Light-Gold?), Song (3.55 MB 320kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:33] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Big meach flying rolling wheels... With girls operating them, FTW?
SIMOUN is nice series about one gender race (girls in this case) and good character development?
Though the some of songs are great here too... but mostly Opening and Ending Theme (XP)
Alright... my notes on this... man after few weeks off... my skills of stepmania really died, maybe? these simfiles I weren't "in the groove" you know ^_^
Anyways... The Step load down:

Light - Heavy = PADable

Challenge = Keyboard Spread Style.
Audio is OST Quality...
Video is No Credits / Textless...

Downloads: Get the information Here
FileSize: 18.2 MB (19,180,847 bytes)

#113. SIMOUN Ending ["Inori no Uta" by savage genius]

BPM: 132
Difficulty: 1 / 2 / 4 / 7 / 10
Note: Beginner to Heavy are Paddable. Challenge is Keyboard SPREAD Style Play.
Video BG (11.1 MB 29.970fps 1028kbps 384 x 288 DivX (fourcc: DX50) .avi), BG (.jpg), Banner (.png), Banner Video (None..), Lyrics (.lrc Text Light-Gold?), Song (3.71 MB 320kbps 44100Hz Stereo [1:37] .mp3)

My Bemanistyle Comments:
Quote:
Big meach flying rolling wheels... With girls operating them, FTW?
SIMOUN is nice series about one gender race (girls in this case) and good character development?
Though the some of songs are great here too... but mostly Opening and Ending Theme (XP)
Alright... my notes on this... man after few weeks off... my skills of stepmania really died, maybe? these simfiles I weren't "in the groove" you know ^_^
NOTE: The beginning BPM is really really off-sync... Som I really really or maybe not, hehe, tried my best to fit with vocals or background sounds...
Hopefully... You guys understand. If not depend remake on me if you need it (XP)

And yes... WTF BPM is slow... Hint: Speed Mods *sighs*

Anyways... The Step load down:

Light - Heavy = PADable

Challenge = Keyboard Spread Style.

BTW... savage genius sing awesome do they, eh? ^_^
- Love how they sing in high pitch and totally ring my ears during my editing...
Audio is OST Quality...
Video is regular TV RIP (couldn't find no creditless video)

Downloads: Get the information Here
FileSize: 15.0 MB (15,817,610 bytes)

- - - - - -

Alright... About to enter Otaku's Dream 4th Anime Mix Simfile Stage...

So it will be going to be less time making public simfiles <_< well soon.

just hopefully get more out before I enter to that mode XD

Jubo Simfiles 4k-KB+PAD

Otaku's Dream Mix "Lazy" Owner...

Last edited by Jubo; 06-25-2007 at 02:43 AM..
Jubo is offline   Reply With Quote