Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111054)

A2P 08-23-2009 07:24 PM

Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panic4Me (Post 3202366)
Fermble. You were wrong in cheating the system. Fermble. You are disqualified. No complaints. We're done.

why?

fermble 08-23-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panic4Me (Post 3202366)
I'm not even going to read what you guys are saying. Fermble. You were wrong in cheating the system. Fermble. You are disqualified. No complaints. We're done.

If you're not even going to read what we're saying, then that could be said as poor judgment on your part. If you're going to disqualify me for any reason it had better be with good taste and understanding.
So, if I'm getting the same scores as everyone else in my division, no, worse on the tiebreaker, then I'm being accused of cheating all of a sudden, how is that even fair?
And no complaints my butt. That's trial without reason.

Plan_Bsk81127 08-23-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3202379)
plan your in.

Wait, wha? What I miss? Srry, on my phone, cant browse and notice these things.

krunkykai22 08-23-2009 07:29 PM

Here's the reasoning behind why she was DQ"d ... "i dont take this game seriously and I dont seriously try at FMO and FGO songs" " i dont want to get put in guru so i hold back." Basically all of what she has said. I'm not the only one that believes this is bull****. Just like in the ****ing official tournament, people held back so they would be put in a lower division. That's not fair to those that are really trying there best. Some people and i wont name anyone have even agreed with me on this matter. So i brought it up to JESS. NOT SARA. Jess agreed hence the post. It's bull**** for people to shadow there ****ing scores just to be placed in a lower division and then OMG they win. Bull****. Thats why you're still in plan.

Plan_Bsk81127 08-23-2009 07:31 PM

So....basically a OHN was pulled.

R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 08-23-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3202425)
So....basically a OHN was pulled.

Very well put

krunkykai22 08-23-2009 07:35 PM

Yes.

Xeris 08-23-2009 07:36 PM

alloyus 08-23-2009 07:38 PM

Thank you for choosing Reality :) I can now rest easy knowing that I don't have to play that song after having to have whored Gymnastics.

Better_Off_Dead_666 08-23-2009 07:39 PM

Damn... I don't see myself doing any better... The beginning is where I get most of my goods. xD Really fun song though. It was no surprise to me when I saw it was stepped by jimerax. =]

TC_Halogen 08-23-2009 07:40 PM

Doot. I'll get my score later tonight.

krunkykai22 08-23-2009 07:41 PM

Aj go AAA it now. :D

alloyus 08-23-2009 07:41 PM

Automatic pass.

|
v

Edit: Ninja'd by krunky

TC_Halogen 08-23-2009 07:44 PM

wat r u tlkng bout i suk at reality :D

krunkykai22 08-23-2009 07:46 PM

hahaha alloyus <3 and .... aj .... seriously? .... hahahaha is that why you AAA'd it? :P

Xeris 08-23-2009 07:46 PM

IM SO ****IN PISSED OFF I JUST TRAVELED SEARCHING FOR WIFI THINKING THE TOURNY ENDED AT 9 PM AND MOTHER****ER IT ENDS AT MTHR****ING 8. I dont have a compy so I took a friends PC and my keyboard off of my PC to play at my college that we drove to, outside, at night, while its closed. Got 4 goods on the intermediate song on a ****ty vista laptop with a PC keyboard connected to it and beat all the scores to find out that it ended at 9. I never looked at the deadline cus I normally play at work and I thought it was 9 every day. NOOOOO. So I just sat here for a half hour thinkin I got through to mother****ing get dq'ed **** my life >: |

Vanilla Mnm 08-23-2009 07:49 PM

I hope I beat ic0slay3r lol, I can AAA L9. :p

xBBx Takedown 08-23-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeris (Post 3202455)
IM SO ****IN PISSED OFF I JUST TRAVELED SEARCHING FOR WIFI THINKING THE TOURNY ENDED AT 9 PM AND MOTHER****ER IT ENDS AT MTHR****ING 8. I dont have a compy so I took a friends PC and my keyboard off of my PC to play at my college that we drove to, outside, at night, while its closed. Got 4 goods on the intermediate song on a ****ty vista laptop with a PC keyboard connected to it and beat all the scores to find out that it ended at 9. I never looked at the deadline cus I normally play at work and I thought it was 9 every day. NOOOOO. So I just sat here for a half hour thinkin I got through to mother****ing get dq'ed **** my life >: |

Wow...
That's all I have too say.

ic0slay3r 08-23-2009 07:52 PM

I dunno if this is good or bad :S, to many misses

alexdestructions 08-23-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeris (Post 3202455)

calm down geez :/