Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ffr iceberg (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152868)

rayword45 03-8-2021 08:46 AM

Re: ffr iceberg

My biggest contribution to ffr history and also knowyourmeme is "Renard Queenston is a sex offender"

I'm ashamed of a lot of posts in that thread ngl I was stupid at 16

foxfire667 03-8-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 4757107)
Oh it existed I have a picture of the shirt on my page lol

Oh hey, so you do! Almost a decade ago, man how time flies.

XelNya 03-8-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 4757050)
Hmm, okay I'll do a few more.

- A recording of FFR Special Mix for your viewing pleasure. It was an FFR tutorial of sorts.

- That time nois-or-e proposed through the medium of an FFR level / special token in the form of a wedding ring. Only they could play the song legitimately, it was called Miles Away and I archived the vid of the proposal. I have the actual level recorded in higher quality too if that interests you.

- That time when Choof's robotomy was converted to FFR officially and was on the engine for a bit.

- A number of people remember various Home key songs like Dub-i-dub but maybe something a little less remembered is this old file for Chrono Trigger Boss Theme. This looks easy because of the bot play but in reality this file has a few 0 framers hidden in the rolls.

- In the beginning of 2011 a song was silently removed from the FFR engine called Hyperactivity. They thought no one would notice or care, well it's been a decade and I still remember stargroup. A Video for your viewing pleasure.

- Many non navigable FFR pages exist, have a small chunk from a status from Goldstinger. I like this one, very ominous.

- That prior to FFR's return in 2010, Velocity was actually making FFR engine mods at the time. He was a part of a splinter community site called ASA, where the Velo engine makes a debut housing FFR converts of Ravemeister pack songs.

- An old video of Tasselfoot showing off the new beta legacy engine features for subscribers to the platform: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GMcac4e77s

- An old FFR t-shirt design that I actually forget if ever saw the light of day or not. Fair warning, huge image.

- That time when the scores table on FFR got nuked and had to be restored from some backup, many unrecorded score reports ensued. I forget the time frame for this event though.

- Proof D7 chat was a thing, an elite invite skype group back in the day

Well below the depths of the iceberg...

I don't have a video of this, but if Velocity has it for the original engine somewhere, there was an infinite Nyancat file I made that looped forever as well and I really wish I still had the like, thirty second simfile, and if someone has it, like genuinely, please send me it. It's one of the limited files from my catalogue I don't have.

The other being the Original Speedcore 300 file.

TheSaxRunner05 03-8-2021 09:57 PM

How about the time I made hidden TCG quests that like, only 4-5 people saw?

Also my weebly sucks

https://ffrtcg.weebly.com/

yo man im awesome 03-8-2021 10:30 PM

Im trying to remember the files, but there was some event or something where 3 files were added to the game at 1.5x speed.. 99% sure at least one of them was a t+pazolite track.

kmay 03-9-2021 05:23 AM

we also had profile pets

foxfire667 03-9-2021 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 4757138)
Im trying to remember the files, but there was some event or something where 3 files were added to the game at 1.5x speed.. 99% sure at least one of them was a t+pazolite track.

You are talking about these:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 4757151)
we also had profile pets

I've heard this like 100 times through the years but I've never seen pics or vids of these pets. What did they look like? How did you interact with them?

kmay 03-9-2021 05:42 AM

This is what I've found lol

https://www.flashflashrevolution.com....php?p=1655861

mellonxcollie 03-9-2021 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectricZap9 (Post 4757150)
irrelevant

you're on thin ice there bud

Charu 03-9-2021 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4757155)

Haaaaa

I get it

XelNya 03-9-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Top tier post.

FlynnMac 03-9-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4757135)
I don't have a video of this, but if Velocity has it for the original engine somewhere, there was an infinite Nyancat file I made that looped forever as well and I really wish I still had the like, thirty second simfile, and if someone has it, like genuinely, please send me it. It's one of the limited files from my catalogue I don't have.

The other being the Original Speedcore 300 file.

I can say that Velocity does have it, he has shown me and a few others in a VC before a few months back that it still exists, and quite honestly the infinite looping is hilarious.

-paexaea- 03-9-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

god dammit lmao took me a minute

that was just cold

foxfire667 03-9-2021 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 4757154)
This is what I've found lol

Thank you! Now at least I have an idea of what the heck they were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlynnMac (Post 4757159)
I can say that Velocity does have it, he has shown me and a few others in a VC before a few months back that it still exists, and quite honestly the infinite looping is hilarious.

Unless things changed since I was staff, basically every file released is maintained on site and can have its status changed to released at any time. The only exception to that are really old levels which were outright deleted or perhaps certain things which were ovewritten. If velo felt like it when someone asked, he might make it public for a short moment again. If someone would let me know if that happens, I would appreciate it.

XelNya 03-10-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 4757171)
Thank you! Now at least I have an idea of what the heck they were.

Unless things changed since I was staff, basically every file released is maintained on site and can have its status changed to released at any time. The only exception to that are really old levels which were outright deleted or perhaps certain things which were overwritten. If velo felt like it when someone asked, he might make it public for a short moment again. If someone would let me know if that happens, I would appreciate it.

I knew of this as well, and it's totally my fault for not being specific. Not sure about the making it public part though.

But it was a cool part of history~

Shadow_God_10 03-10-2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

JESUS

Phynx 03-11-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

This joke must be from within my retirement. Everyone gets it but me. That or I'm dumb AF, which is very likely the case

hi19hi19 03-11-2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 4757050)
- An old FFR t-shirt design that I actually forget if ever saw the light of day or not. Fair warning, huge image.

The shirt was released. This is the abstract stuff in the background to the shirt that darkshark designed, the released version also has a big FFR Dude over the middle part.

Source: I'm wearing it right now.

BigHayden1 03-11-2021 01:50 PM

literal king of a man you are corn man