Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

FissionMailed1 05-14-2012 12:59 PM

Re: Team Pony

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3692548)
I'd like to join. Can I have a Rainbow Dash?

Welcome to Team Pony *hug*! No huge ass hugging Rainbow Dash this time gold stinger :(

Fluvs 05-14-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3692627)
But that's a good thing ^_^

why of course that's a good thing xD

gold stinger 05-14-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FissionMailed1 (Post 3692705)
Welcome to Team Pony *hug*! No huge ass hugging Rainbow Dash this time gold stinger :(

Darkomni 05-14-2012 02:51 PM

This just in, I suck at SDGing FMOs.

Plasmatextor is fun.

Arbliterator 05-14-2012 03:56 PM

*Hugs new members* Welcome to the team! ^.^

Darkomni 05-14-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3692820)
*Hugs new members* Welcome to the team! ^.^

Thanks.

I started playing Stepmania in October of 2011 - got into FFR about a week ago 'cause I saw some really fun files on here.

Glad to know there was already a pony team for me to join. Ponies are like, idk, the best.

Suicidalfatman 05-14-2012 09:08 PM

*Can't give out anymore hugs due to back injury for hugging too much*

Fluvs 05-14-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicidalfatman (Post 3693013)
*Can't give out anymore hugs due to back injury for hugging too much*

Aw hug? ;w;

FissionMailed1 05-14-2012 09:34 PM

Using that image:

gold stinger 05-15-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluvs (Post 3693017)
Aw hug? ;w;

uh-huh.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FissionMailed1 (Post 3692375)

Xiz 05-15-2012 08:51 AM

psychoangel691 05-15-2012 03:21 PM

So anyone here around my skill level? I could use some friendly rivalry to kinda get me back in the game. I'm a bit rusty though :/

FissionMailed1 05-15-2012 04:01 PM

Just going to leave this here.

gold stinger 05-15-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3693620)
So anyone here around my skill level? I could use some friendly rivalry to kinda get me back in the game. I'm a bit rusty though :/

2.1 > 1.85 o.o
Scary to think about such people holding a rivalry with such differences in scrolling speeds. Don't think I'd be able to keep up with you. :<
You can probably go bug megamon, he's a D4 last time I checked. :D

@FissionMailed: I was like "lol u such a troll seth," but then I saw the video, watched it and was like " :< yudo dis" and I was sad.

Vinyl Scratch. 05-15-2012 05:04 PM

i had a random thought o-o
what would the pony's middle names be if they had one?

megamon88 05-15-2012 05:18 PM

Me and Arb are D5 now, but you can still compete with us :P

psychoangel691 05-15-2012 06:33 PM

I wouldn't be able to even come close to keeping up with anyone in D5.

@gold stinger scroll speed =/= to skill level.

FrozenAngel91 05-15-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3693620)

I'm pretty sure I'm actually fairly close to you in skill so you'd probably make a good rival, though I'm not entirely sure. Here's some scores for reference if they help

Also I mostly play stepmania so if you play that I'd be a lot more competitive, though I play both so it's not a big deal either way

DanTheManMS 05-15-2012 11:22 PM

Heyo folks, just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome from a few nights ago. Now that I am *not* drunk as hell I thought I'd try and get back into the game a bit, and I'm apparently completely out of practice. Granted I was never really all that good in the first place compared to those replays of yours FrozenAngel (never got too far beyond "Challenging" level myself), but still. Ah well, it's all just a game in good fun after all, right?

Anywho, thanks again, brohoofs all around etc etc.

FrozenAngel91 05-15-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTheManMS (Post 3693891)
Heyo folks, just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome from a few nights ago. Now that I am *not* drunk as hell I thought I'd try and get back into the game a bit, and I'm apparently completely out of practice. Granted I was never really all that good in the first place compared to those replays of yours FrozenAngel (never got too far beyond "Challenging" level myself), but still. Ah well, it's all just a game in good fun after all, right?

Anywho, thanks again, brohoofs all around etc etc.

Don't worry, usually what happens after you haven't played in a while is you have a period of readjustment, and then once that's over you start blowing away all your old scores very quickly. Happens all the time to most people, you'll start getting good very soon I'm sure :D.

And don't worry about comparing yourself to me, that's not really what the game is about. There's huge differences in skill level in this game, you may think I'm good but people like halogen and dossar who can AAA 12's are way way way better than me, so it's best not to compare yourself to people like that. Instead, focus on how much you're improving, as long as you're beating your old scores eventually you will be as good as me or even halogen later on.

Comparing yourself to people in your skill level is a good idea however, if they're near your skill level then it becomes possible to actually beat there scores, and pushes you to get better. There's a lot of people in this team who are at your skill level I think, if you were able to do around 9's before then I think Danmeister is at your skill level, and probably others too. You should try comparing scores with them.