Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Official Tournament Special Batch (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143146)

M0nkeyz 11-20-2015 02:12 PM

Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

can I still send something in for this batch?

DossarLX ODI 11-20-2015 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0nkeyz (Post 4378444)
can I still send something in for this batch?

Yes, just make sure it fits the criteria specified in the first post. This spreadsheet gives an idea of what difficulties are still being considered for file submissions, so make sure when you estimate your file's difficulty it roughly lands in an area that is open.

Also, if you have any regular batch files that you feel like transferring over to this special batch (again, if it matches certain difficulty criteria) you can make a request and psychoangel691 can look at it to see if it should be considered for judgment.

rparty89 11-20-2015 09:21 PM

I'm going to assume all files not judged will be judged later until noted that it has been rejected it accepted.

Rapta 11-21-2015 08:39 AM

That is a very small amount of filled slots. .-.

that just means more possibilities~

DossarLX ODI 11-21-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4378536)
That is a very small amount of filled slots. .-.

that just means more possibilities~

What's listed in the filled difficulty ranges might not reflect the currently CQ'd and/or Accepted Files from the September/October 2014 Batch. I think it's just the Official Tournament Batch, although I would need Kayla to clarify this.

Although yes, this should provide a better incentive for users to step certain difficulty ranges.

ULTIMEGA 11-21-2015 12:21 PM

I tried getting permission from Clonoil to use Solid Feast in the game. He messaged me back earlier, saying something about it being in bad quality or something.

I'm taking this to be a no, which is sad because I really wanted to use Solid Feast in the game.

Oh, well. I'm not sure if it's a DEFINITE no, but I can forward the email to someone to help clarify that.

psychoangel691 11-21-2015 06:06 PM

Right now the filled in slots were ones from the last batch that was judged. I haven't converted any of the accepted files from this batch yet to look for difficulty, been trying to get through all the judgements first. I was also digging through other batches that haven't been judged yet to see if there's anything to move over this way which I have found some and still have a lot to go through.

I really got screwed on progress for this because of the seasonal job. I'm pretty much sold on quitting there now cause there's just a lot of bs going on that I don't want to deal with.

Anyway, either way there are still a lot of slots left to fill so keep on sending if you have anything you want to send.

Reshiram 12-2-2015 11:18 PM

Jeez, that job must really be sucking for you right now...

psychoangel691 12-3-2015 09:22 AM

You have no idea x.x I left finally, they fucked me over one too many times. I've still been working on this tournament stuff. I went through all the batches that are waiting judgement and have a bunch of files that are getting transferred over here. Got a few more notes to get up. There's some progress, just less than I had wanted by this point. I'm hoping we can somehow manage to fill the first 5 rounds because if I can pull that off I'd be willing to open signups.

psychoangel691 12-3-2015 05:40 PM

Got a few more slots filled in on the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

DossarLX ODI 12-3-2015 08:38 PM

The Official Tournament Batch has 26 staff-transferred files from the regular batches as of now, updated on the Batch Search Engine from 21 songs to 47 songs. More will be coming in as Kayla looks through the regular batches for more files.

Also note the new staff transfer policy in place:
Quote:

Originally Posted by New Judgment System Document
Staff can go through regular batches to make all potential transfers to a special batch, ignoring a stepartist's cap in the process. Afterward, stepartists may no longer request tranfers to that special batch, because all relevant transfers will have been made.

The list of transferred files can be seen below as well.

Jan/Feb 2015
Renatus (rCaliberGX)
Funny Funky Freaky (bmah)
Ripcord (ilikexd)
yay yeah (bmah)
Turn Around (gameboy42690)
Futurity (bmah)
FrainBreeze (MarioNintendo)

Mar/April 2015
Altale (DarkZtar)
Amnolys (bmah)
The Fated Hour (Silvuh)

May/June 2015
Alive (Poison-)

July/August 2015
Endgame (DarkZtar)
Fall Memories (Silvuh)
gate openerz (DarkZtar)
hyperdisco (FFR Pro 21)
le carnaval des animaux (ilikexd)
Major League Can Can (ilikexd)
Red Sphere, Blue Sphere (Silvuh)
Scrambled Eggman (Silvuh)
Syncopatriarch (Iikexd)
The Scales of Strangeness (ilikexd)
Unpause The Heat (ilikexd)

Sept/Oct
Ox69 (hi19hi19)
All is fair in Rage (DarkZtar)
Dating Start! (Silvuh)
Shade of Gloria (hi19hi19)

psychoangel691 12-4-2015 10:17 AM

Going to make a push on this during this weekend. I'm going to do things in sets of 5 so I'll let you guys know when a new set goes up and what files were in it.

With that said I had 7 files that were up in the OP already so I added 3 more under set 2, Pink Cloud, Starry Fate and Lust for Blood.

hi19hi19 12-4-2015 02:21 PM

I'm excited to see what it is that is in greatest need once the sheet starts getting filled out.

TC_Halogen 12-4-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4380982)
I'm excited to see what it is that is in greatest need once the sheet starts getting filled out.

yo, you and me

let's violate D7

right now

XelNya 12-4-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4381007)
yo, you and me

let's violate D7

right now

Pucker thine anus

the halogen hi19 collab is coming

(Note: feel I should add a "because it will be hard" note here so someone doesn't take that the wrong way.)

psychoangel691 12-4-2015 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4381037)
Pucker thine anus

the halogen hi19 collab is coming

(Note: feel I should add a "because it will be hard" note here so someone doesn't take that the wrong way.)

I think your note just makes it worse lol

TC_Halogen 12-5-2015 08:11 AM

pucker thine anus because it would be hard

yeah that does make it worse, lmfao

'sup to hi19 though; i'll go rogue if i need to since i'm not playing this time around aha

rparty89 12-5-2015 12:44 PM

umm my file has been transferred now its missing o.o

checked the May/June Batch and my file for Conflict is missing ._.

psychoangel691 12-5-2015 12:46 PM

If it's been transferred it should be showing in the official tournament batch part of the search engine if that's what you're talking about. Either way we have it and it will be judged.

Edit: I still see it under May on the search engine. I'll let dossar know.

Rapta 12-5-2015 12:54 PM

The HaloHi19 Colab