Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111054)

psychoangel691 08-8-2009 02:11 AM

Re: The Panic4Kase Last Month of Summer Tournament

I'm startin to get a lil tourney'd out but I'll give it a go I think I'm gonna be out of the official this round. I usually get put in novice. My Pa kinda sucks but place me where you feel is best.

Megamanmaniac 08-8-2009 09:11 AM

I cant wait for this tournament to start :). That way I will see myself get eliminated in the 2nd round again becuase Masters is too hard of a division for me.

Vanilla Mnm 08-8-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megamanmaniac (Post 3180556)
I cant wait for this tournament to start :). That way I will see myself get eliminated in the 2nd round again becuase Masters is too hard of a division for me.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything because we're pretty good friends, but every tournament you say something like that. You have the capability to do very well in Masters. You have [Oni] & with [Oni] you will very, very rarely be placed in any division lower than Masters. I mean, that's just the way it is. It does get kind of annoying seeing the same thing over & over again. But good luck to you in Masters. :p

Frozen Beat 08-8-2009 09:32 AM

In for masters.

I've played most of the people in Gurus, they kinda all beat me =l

Megamanmaniac 08-8-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm (Post 3180563)
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything because we're pretty good friends, but every tournament you say something like that. You have the capability to do very well in Masters. You have [Oni] & with [Oni] you will very, very rarely be placed in any division lower than Masters. I mean, that's just the way it is. It does get kind of annoying seeing the same thing over & over again. But good luck to you in Masters. :p

Yah your right but just becuase I am good at one or maybe two FMOs doesnt mean I am good at them all XD.

Adamaja456 08-8-2009 09:53 AM

yah just because i get good scores on all FMOs but haven't gotten ONI, i should be placed in intermediate.

amidoinitrite?

/sarcasm
/looking forward to having fun in this tourny, whether im in it for 1 round or for 5 :P
props to jess and sara because this looks like a very good tourny so good job you guys :D

R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 08-8-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megamanmaniac (Post 3180570)
Yah your right but just becuase I am good at one or maybe two FMOs doesnt mean I am good at them all XD.

I dont mind stuff like that, but it seems like every time you get placed in the same division in every tourney, you bitch. So, what you doing now, friendly bitching, is good kthanx

Frozen Beat 08-8-2009 10:57 AM

ouch lol.

That was a little sudden?

ichliebekase 08-8-2009 11:54 AM

Glad to be back guys, and yes I was with Frankie all day yesterday and what was this morning. It was sad to see him drive away again..but I'll see him soon.

Tournament starting TODAY PEOPLE! TODAY! If you know someone in the tournament then tell them that it starts at 9 PM EST tonight. Sign ups are open until 8 PM so we can do finalizations for a few things but if Jess and I get things finished before then, we may move start to 8 :D

Placement issues are still being discussed and for the newest entries, welcome! Hopefully with all of these people everything will run smoothly. WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT! We would love to defeat the old record of over 2.5 million credit prize pot that was previously set by krunkykai22 (I will get it Frankie, trust me :] ). If anyone is willing to donate that much more it would really be appreciated and it would make this tournament spectacular.

Thank you all for helping this tournament be awesome and amazing before it even starts :]

Have fun!

ichliebekase

MetalAtlas 08-8-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3180679)
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT! We would love to defeat the old record of over 2.5 million credit prize pot that was previously set by krunkykai22 (I will get it Frankie, trust me :] ). If anyone is willing to donate that much more it would really be appreciated and it would make this tournament spectacular.

ichliebekase

lol good luck we were pretty successful our first time through- but hey im pullin for you guys lol :D

ichliebekase 08-8-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalAtlas (Post 3180681)
lol good luck we were pretty successful our first time through- but hey im pullin for you guys lol :D

Considering we were practically nobodies before we started this tournament and we're getting this many people with this many credits, and you guys were already popular because of FKO at the time, this is pretty awesome and eye opening, you must admit. And we're not just getting people from our clan to join and naming it after that. But thanks, Metal, good luck in advanced.

8 Hour Whore 08-8-2009 01:13 PM

so with 85k for 3rd
I'm gonna actually step my game up for once..

SK_BleedingFire 08-8-2009 01:19 PM

I personally think Panic should place me in Gurus..lol

krunkykai22 08-8-2009 02:41 PM

Start Round Nao! :P JKJK

kostkaskater 08-8-2009 02:50 PM

In. If it's not too late.

ichliebekase 08-8-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kostkaskater (Post 3180809)
In. If it's not too late.

Definitely not too late :]

Vanilla Mnm 08-8-2009 03:45 PM

:O Get to 100 people!

MetalAtlas 08-8-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3180713)
Considering we were practically nobodies before we started this tournament and we're getting this many people with this many credits, and you guys were already popular because of FKO at the time, this is pretty awesome and eye opening, you must admit. And we're not just getting people from our clan to join and naming it after that. But thanks, Metal, good luck in advanced.

actually our tourney came first then the clan- either way you guys are doing better than we were so im glad lol- its always good to be outdone :D i realize i dont have any rivals anymore D:

ichliebekase 08-8-2009 04:02 PM

Oh I didn't know you guys made the FKO Undisputed Tournament before the clan..? Doesn't make sense to me, but I wasn't in the forums around then. But I hope you have fun in this tournament. That's our goal. You want to out-do yourself and help make the pot even bigger? Even if you get third, you get a huge prize and if you donate more then you win more!

EDIT: 1 more person until we reach 100 competitors. Please, everyone go out and get your friends on here to join the tournament and make this a huge success and a big deal :]

psychoangel691 08-8-2009 04:22 PM

ooo I got a 100th 4 ya ssgoku42_00 will join ill get him 2 post in a min