Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   omgitznpv's PA/Combo, Score, and Group Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=84281)

MetallicStar 01-7-2008 07:30 PM

Re: omgitznpv's PA/Combo, Score, and Group Tournament

I'll join...Beginner in the tournament, please.

omgitznpv 01-7-2008 07:33 PM

Yay, a beginner. I NEED MOAR SO THIS TOURNEY WILL START

EnR 01-7-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgitznpv (Post 1969458)
Yay, a beginner. I NEED MOAR SO THIS TOURNEY WILL START

I'll join beginner, and I'll play 1 hand.

omgitznpv 01-7-2008 07:38 PM

roflno

phe0nixblade 01-7-2008 07:41 PM

Oh man **** that, midday's in hardest one or I'm out a majority of the FFR forums thinks he's bs and his scores are insane.

omgitznpv 01-7-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 1969474)
Oh man **** that, midday's in hardest one or I'm out a majority of the FFR forums thinks he's bs and his scores are insane.

Wait, grammar. I don't get what you're saying :(

dandandamdandan1111 01-7-2008 07:43 PM

Hey, could I also join Intermediate in Group?

omgitznpv 01-7-2008 07:45 PM

Alright, intermediate (group) has been FILLED.

Expert only needs one more entrant, but beginner...lawl.

phe0nixblade 01-7-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Oh man **** that. Midday goes in hardest one or I'm out. A majority of the FFR forums thinks he's bs and his scores are insane.

Fix'd

Tidus810 01-7-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidus810 (Post 1967619)
I'll join Intermediate for all 3, please.

Forget someone? O.o

I said that yesterday, so you may have to kick the last addition to Group Intermediate out. :/

(Post 187)

omgitznpv 01-7-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidus810 (Post 1969508)
Forget someone? O.o

I said that yesterday, so you may have to kick the last addition to Group Intermediate out. :/

(Post 187)

Oh...I thought I'd added you when I saw it again...Lemme see something real quick.

*EDIT* I'll just change inter to 20 people max...don't wanna upset anybody.

Phynx 01-7-2008 09:30 PM

Can I be in advanced? :) Hi OMG... just thought since you're in my tourney, I should be obligated to be in yours as thanks :)

omgitznpv 01-7-2008 09:35 PM

Lol, 'kay.

Xx{Midday}xX 01-7-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

i can't improve fast enough to keep up with this. me? beat AOD_ELEMENT or xiaounlimited? in one hell of a lifetime maybe. i haven't even AAAd a FMO yet. what part of that is insane? my best AAA has been Cosmic Orchestra ever since the 5th day of my FFR Career... that shows how "insane" my scores are. no improvement for 3 whole months. great. and now i'm up against a tournament i have practically no chance in winning. i bet i'm out first round. awesome. but i'm not quitting just because there are people who have potential in definitely beating me. if i can beat you, then so can other people in advanced.

check out where i am in EnR's tournament. its relatively closer to this tournament's advanced.

Xception704 01-7-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX (Post 1969734)
i can't improve fast enough to keep up with this. me? beat AOD_ELEMENT or xiaounlimited? in one hell of a lifetime maybe. i haven't even AAAd a FMO yet. what part of that is insane? my best AAA has been Cosmic Orchestra ever since the 5th day of my FFR Career... that shows how "insane" my scores are. no improvement for 3 whole months. great. and now i'm up against a tournament i have practically no chance in winning. i bet i'm out first round. awesome. but i'm not quitting just because there are people who have potential in definitely beating me. if i can beat you, then so can other people in advanced.

check out where i am in EnR's tournament. its relatively closer to this tournament's advanced.

Wow.

That sounds pretty bs to me.

Cosmic Orchestra AAA on the 5th day of playing? I don't know anything about you, but even with previous DDR/ITG/GH history, I don't see that happening. Not unless you have no life and you just sat there and played and played and played.

And I still don't see that happening.

And the part about not improving for 3 months is kind of bs as well. Hahah.

Anyyywayyyyyy .... BEGINNERS JOINNNN.

Xx{Midday}xX 01-7-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xception704 (Post 1969834)
Wow.

That sounds pretty bs to me.

Cosmic Orchestra AAA on the 5th day of playing? I don't know anything about you, but even with previous DDR/ITG/GH history, I don't see that happening. Not unless you have no life and you just sat there and played and played and played.

And I still don't see that happening.

And the part about not improving for 3 months is kind of bs as well. Hahah.

Hakulyte is a witness. I did it on mp. I think my opponent was EAGAMES, but I'm not sure. As for not improving for 3 months, I'm quite frustrated as well. All I got better at during those 3 months is left hand trilling.

Also, regardless of whether people think it's bs or not, my skills are as is, and I want to be placed accordingly. I will abide by omgitznpv's judgement, but I want my say to be heard first.

Xception704 01-7-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX (Post 1969849)
Hakulyte is a witness. I did it on mp. I think my opponent was EAGAMES, but I'm not sure. As for not improving for 3 months, I'm quite frustrated as well. All I got better at during those 3 months is left hand trilling.

Also, regardless of whether people think it's bs or not, my skills are as is, and I want to be placed accordingly. I will abide by omgitznpv's judgement, but I want my say to be heard first.

Mmhmm.

I'm not calling bs (even though I said it repeatedly in my previous post). Nor am I saying I think you're legit.

Just for the record. ;)

(And for the sake of keeping this thread on topic.)

Cosmic M 01-8-2008 09:39 AM

Looks like you need more for intermediate, ill join if I still can.

omgitznpv 01-8-2008 01:40 PM

I'd rather not have anyone upset over this dilemma, but I can't have everyone happy. This is the best way I could've solved it...

Gun92 01-8-2008 01:49 PM

Ill take the hit and go to beginner...Ill play index, hows that sound? lol