Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   SM Solo Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=70663)

Pobeli 07-15-2007 10:14 PM

Re: The Solo Scores Thread

You can get pretty much all of the popular solo sims (about 200) from the two packs in this thread. A number of them are pretty easy, too.

http://www.omgdidinsane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7578

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the links are in the 5th or 6th post, not the first one.

stoners_netname 07-16-2007 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1668626)
Those Dragon Blade cb's are actually really good. Did you miss one early on and then another at the 12th chords?

actually i think thats exactly what happened LoL

Edit: LoLLoL 1.5 rate xD

Edit2: Anyone know of any good Hyper Pressure solo sims? i need one LOL

Tis my fav song :D

Pobeli 07-16-2007 09:04 AM

I dunno that there are any Hyper Pressure sims for solo, but you could probably make a conversion pretty easily. I think Necros' Hyper Pressure would convert well.

EDIT: I finally FC'd Phantasmagoria oni, and with 5 greats, but 93 perfects or something. Then I had two runs with about 60 perfects and 7-10 greats, but 1 good or 1 boo from an easy place on each run.

Also got 24 perfects, 1 great, and 1 miss on The Dirty of Loudness, and 72 perfects, 1 great, and 1 boo on Synaxis Symphony.

EDIT2:

Really bad MA.

Pretty good MA.

FINALLY FC'd. I don't even care about the accuracy.

stoners_netname 07-16-2007 11:23 PM

vn scores :D
I think i would like the scores more if SM didnt have that "curve" to the scoring.

Convert? Is there something that does this *besides shuffle* or is it manual?

Pobeli 07-16-2007 11:28 PM

Convert as in make a solo file based on an existing singles files.

A lot of the files in the two packs I linked to before are conversions, such as Disabled the Flaw, Maximizer, Vanish Into Thin Air, Red Sign, etc. They're all based on the singles versions of the files.

stoners_netname 07-16-2007 11:30 PM

mmhmm i c... i dont remember most of these files in particular so that didnt come to mind.

Too bad im not creative enough to do that LoL

brothaice 07-17-2007 01:33 AM

Whats a solo score?

Im serioius.

Dynam0 07-17-2007 12:28 PM

When it asks you the game mode in stepmania you can pick singles, solo, or doubles

single is 4 keys, solo is 6, and doubles is 8

Pobeli 07-17-2007 12:34 PM

I think this is pretty good MA and PA, but the combo breakers are atrocious.

Exag0n 07-17-2007 04:45 PM

Decent I think. Probably could improve to around 25 on a good day.

2nd try. Really stupid CB, cuz every other run had a few greats.

2nd try. My only FC =(

My best MA, but as you can see I already have tons of brainblocks. I tried FCing the first 32nd burst about... 10 times in a row and never did I do it, even once. I'll have to wait a few days I guess.

Pobeli 07-17-2007 04:49 PM

Is that Dethev's Bloody Tears or Malice's restep (I think both have the same banner and cdtitle?) I haven't played Dethev's, but if that's Malice's, that second score is incredible.

Exag0n 07-17-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pobeli (Post 1673261)
Is that Dethev's Bloody Tears or Malice's restep (I think both have the same banner and cdtitle?) I haven't played Dethev's, but if that's Malice's, that second score is incredible.

Dethev's; I don't think I have Malice's.

Pobeli 07-17-2007 05:16 PM

Here's Malice's.
http://www.malice.tsutter.com/Simfil...20Version).zip)

EDIT:

Bah, I can FC this. I just need to stop being such dumb.

Exag0n 07-18-2007 01:10 PM

No idea how good this is, but I remember Pobeli posted scores a few times a long time ago.

Here's the improvement.

Dynam0 07-18-2007 02:10 PM

fffff FC is ridiculous, PA is bad though but I'm sure the 24th part is impossible to hit well lol

Exag0n 07-18-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 1674985)
fffff FC is ridiculous, PA is bad though but I'm sure the 24th part is impossible to hit well lol

Well, I pretty much got 15 of those greats in one trill =(

I'll try to SDG it.

brothaice 07-18-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 1672787)
When it asks you the game mode in stepmania you can pick singles, solo, or doubles

single is 4 keys, solo is 6, and doubles is 8

Thanks, Ill try this some time, I play with a ITG2 skin that doesnt support Solo. Sounds fun though.

Pobeli 07-18-2007 03:53 PM

fffff is awesome... MA and PA are kind of bleh really but I've never come close to FC'ing.

AA'd J'ai Envie today, finally. It was a really bad run except for the 32nd parts, where I got about 4 cb's. 11 total and about 95 million machine.

Exag0n probably AAA's this with his eyes closed now but it's good for me. I always miss 3 from the same jack for some reason, and I also got some random miss in the jumpstream after the jacks and before the 32nds, but I combo'd the rest. I think the greats were all or mostly from the 32nds, and so were most of the perfects.

EDIT: OK, I tried fffff again to see if I could come near to Exag0n's score yet, and these are what I got:

And this. Only posting it for the combo, because the rest is bad, except for the MA, which is only meh.

Exag0n 07-19-2007 01:05 PM

Machine score improved, as did PA (dramatically). Two really silly misses in easy parts, the 48th roll and the ending 32nds.

Don't know why, but I have a lot of trouble PAing the ending. First FC.

Dynam0 07-20-2007 01:25 PM

Finally FCd...greats make the score look horrible though =(

edit: cool

This is damn good for me, I think I can AAA though