~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GG_Guru
    Let em' do what they want
    • Mar 2006
    • 3219

    #16
    Re: ~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

    Right, and like I said I apologize for it.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      Re: ~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

      you, sir, are a wee bit retarded.

      do your own homework.
      RIP

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #18
        Re: ~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

        This thread is lol.

        I'm glad I can browse FFR at work now.
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #19
          Re: ~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

          Anybody know where he goes to school? We should let his teacher know he tried to plagarize.

          Comment

          • Sprite-
            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 7317

            #20
            Re: ~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

            1,000,000 credits for someone to actually do the assignment and purposely get an F.

            Comment

            • devonin
              Very Grave Indeed
              Community Manager
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2004
              • 10120

              #21
              Re: ~~~Paying 200k credits to do my writing assignment!~~~

              Well, if the teacher were going to believe it was actually his, woudln't we have to do that quality of work anyway?

              Comment

              Working...