The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emo_Saur_
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 2952

    #16
    Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

    poptarts
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Cavernio
      sunshine and rainbows
      • Feb 2006
      • 1987

      #17
      Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

      If I don't eat fancy I'd be eating bland, bland food. That said I don't want to post pics of unfancy stuff :-p

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #18
        Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

        The shtty food at Penn State. At least it's free!

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #19
          Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

          Hello my name is Kent Cook.










          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • DragonIIDX
            Not dragon, but dinosaur
            • Aug 2008
            • 916

            #20
            Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~



            Originally posted by clasko1000
            banned for having an affair with peach
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
            Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #21
              Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • Herogashix
                D7 Dating Sim Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2009
                • 2183

                #22
                Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~


                Only it's David Roberts brand, and it's Hulled, Roasted and Salted.

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #23
                  Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                  Originally posted by i love you
                  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

                  Should have some watermelon with that.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #24
                    Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                    Originally posted by i love you
                    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 07-28-2012, 10:56 PM.

                    Comment

                    • welsh_girl
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1366

                      #25
                      Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                      So much Sushi. Wish I was allowed to eat it atm ;__;

                      Will edit when I eat.

                      Comment

                      • samurai7694
                        바보
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4640

                        #26
                        Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                        homemade chocolate banana shake



                        except in a plastic red party cup and bendy straw because I'm cheap

                        Comment

                        • Evascythe
                          evascythe
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2909

                          #27
                          Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                          i ate a snail tonight for the first time
                          it had an odd texture but it wasn't bad

                          o.o


                          Originally posted by moches
                          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                          Comment

                          • TheThong
                            ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
                            • May 2009
                            • 520

                            #28
                            Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                            Had Milk and White chocolate Panna Cotta for breakfast today.



                            Still two more in the fridge!

                            Comment

                            • Evascythe
                              evascythe
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2909

                              #29
                              Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                              wow those look good
                              i love panna cotta!


                              Originally posted by moches
                              I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                              Comment

                              • Bluearrowll
                                ⊙▃⊙
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 7376

                                #30
                                Re: The post pictures of what you're eating thread~

                                I outdid myself tonight. Best Montreal chicken I've made to date:

                                1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                                1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                                3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                                5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                                9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                                10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                                10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                                FMO AAA Count: 71
                                FGO AAA Count: 10

                                Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                                PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                                - I Love You


                                An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                                beep beep beep beep beep
                                beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                                beep beep beep beep beep
                                - ieatyourlvllol

                                Comment

                                Working...