Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
What I mean is that I get the steps (8th or 16th) correctly in queue on my mind but my legs don't seem to react quickly at all.
Having trouble with fast songs???
Collapse
X
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
erm, play more inside the pad.
BTW that last video is JBoy and he has gotten through it before. The only reason hardly ever been passed is cuz its in an oni course where you cant miss more than 3 notes on 1x.
Shoe size has hardly anything to do with it actually if you inside flatfoot the right way having a bigger shoe is an advantage cuz you can just heel-toe the up and down and not have to move as much.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
I would recommend using shoes that aren't loose or heavy. Sometimes on songs with a fast tempo, I like to use the top part of my shoe (almost the tip) for extra speed.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
this guy probally passed it by now, i would think.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
If its 16th's flatfoot as somone said before me
If you don't know what it looks like look at this
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
I tend to bar whore a lot. But I find dat not stomping, but lightly tapping the pad lets you move faster.
=]Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
I have a picture somewhere of me C'ing a straight 16th run for 6 measures on Max 300 SMMM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
3 years ago i had the same problem, so i watched season 1 of DBZ and got the idea of wearing leg weights. That helped me, as for a mental way to help you on fast song...... drink MONSTER!!!Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Having trouble with fast songs???
Yeah, FAXX Oni is still unpassed to my knowledge.
and that has a ton of 400 BPM eights, which are the equivilant to 200 BPM 16ths.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: