The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #91
    Re: The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

    Elephant
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #92
      Re: The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

      Posted this in another game thread but I'm gonna post it here too since the same situation is going on.

      Keep the one post per page rule in mind.


      (And as it says in the thread, that's based on the forum default of 20 posts per page.)

      I hate to be a stickler but the rule makes plenty of sense and I'd like for people to follow it. I don't want to hand out bans for repeated offenses. If your post gets deleted, take it as a warning. Please try to follow the guidelines!

      P.S. I won't always delete multiple posts per one user on a page if it upsets the flow of the game. If you see that happen, it doesn't mean that someone got off free. I still keep it in mind.

      Edit: Next person should go off of MarioNintendo's post, btw.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #93
        Re: The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

        Tentative

        Comment

        • xharumoni
          $
          • Apr 2007
          • 581

          #94
          Re: The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

          Ellipsoid

          Comment

          • Ultimate0
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2011
            • 9

            #95
            Re: The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

            Dick
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Gravity Kitten
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2008
              • 644

              #96
              Re: The Last Letter Game ~2nd Style~

              Klu Klux Klan.

              Comment

              Working...