Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Devilution
    doin' just fine
    • Nov 2006
    • 822

    #16
    Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

    Originally posted by H3llacious
    I'm a noob that wants to experience the blue feeling - FOR A YEAR!

    Do you even play this game?

    Comment

    • poochieCREAM
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 480

      #17
      Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

      random act of kindness
      love youuuu<33
      LOVEGENERATION.

      Comment

      • H3llacious
        Banned
        • Oct 2008
        • 165

        #18
        Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

        Originally posted by Devilution
        Do you even play this game?
        I will if I get the sub. I will play the game until my right hand tires of carpel tunnel syndrome and I have to cut it off.

        Then I'll switch to my left hand.

        Comment

        • nuclearsamurai
          huehuehue
          • Jul 2007
          • 1211

          #19
          Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

          I will love you forever.

          And my blueness dies in December.

          D:

          Comment

          • basicdrummerman
            rusty old fart
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2007
            • 1259

            #20
            Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

            because i play ALOT and i have no money
            oh and my subby ends on the 19th of this month :'(

            Comment

            • BlazeDrag414
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 89

              #21
              Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

              Because I never got one before xD

              Comment

              • faynt
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 242

                #22
                Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                Jesus would want me to have one.

                PS:


                (rip it bro! ;D)

                Tier points: 459
                AAA's: 87 (lol)

                Comment

                • Quigly
                  nah
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3506

                  #23
                  Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                  Hm lets see, why should you give me a subscription? Honestly I have no answer to that, I seriously have no idea who you are. But I would be eternally grateful if you gave me a subscription. Here are my reasons for why I want a subby:
                  -I have gotten more into FFR than when I first started and would like to continue to improve and possibly become well-known member on this site. A subby would help me accomplish that goal.
                  -It would give me more reasons to log on every day. One can only play FFR for so long before it gets repetitive. A subby would give me a chance to really see everything this site has to offer.
                  -I REALLY want one of those custom titles. They are awesome.

                  Alas that is all I have to say to you. It might not be enough to get a subby but at least I tried. I would like to thank you for reading this statement and would like to commend you for doing something like this. A lot more users on this site should be like you. If I don't get a subby I congratulate who ever does. You probably deserve it.

                  Best of wishes,
                  Quigly
                  nah

                  Comment

                  • csoup1414
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 834

                    #24
                    Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                    I should have a subby because I LOVE FFR and I don't have enough money to buy a subby for myself
                    and I'm the nicest drum major you'll ever meet =D

                    Comment

                    • TheNamesH
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 155

                      #25
                      Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                      I deserve it because.....hmm......uhmm....because i...am not sucking up to you? lol if i dont get it. your still doin something very nice (dont send me the 1 year i dont want it... in a tourney and confident =P)
                      Best FC: Electro Rush x8 v2, Holy Orders
                      Best AAA: That annoying Polka song.
                      Best non AAA: 2 Goods on Summer time perfume.. sucks because i had autofail on.. 1300 perfects... GAH



                      First Place Beginner division
                      Phynx unofficial tourney

                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      Play with it, touch it, feel it and talk to me about it in the morning.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • Mr.Locky
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2008
                        • 4

                        #26
                        Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                        I think you should give me the subscription cause I have no life, I'm new to FFR too ^_^ hope to get somewhere soon >.>

                        Comment

                        • dietsnapple135
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 259

                          #27
                          Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                          I'd like one because I've never had one ever, and I'm very active and play a lot. Despite wanting to give to the site and getting a subby, my credit card doesn't work because of a paypal error and I can't seem to get one another way. If you pick me I'll be grateful. Good luck.
                          Best FC- Planet Karma.
                          Best AAA- {Midnight}
                          Best BF - Balloon Fever.

                          First place in Intermediate division of Zap_Track and Spammy's 1st Tourney. ^_^
                          I'M A MOD YO

                          Comment

                          • TC_Chronichild420
                            Aged Stoner
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 167

                            #28
                            Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                            I think i should get the subbie, because I have been playing FFR/ITG/DDR since i was 11, and I'm 18 now , Uhm, I'm an FFR MP regular, almost everyone knows me by name or at least knows my ScreenName that uses MP often. And I'll use my new subbie for the powers of good, and maybe a lil bit of evil if you piss me off :P
                            =]

                            Comment

                            • nekomewmew
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 124

                              #29
                              Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                              {Posted on your wall too}

                              I want subby because I live with my girlfriend only with a little of money. I'm french, sorry for my english. I can't buy one by Paypal because I don't have a Mastercard. I'd already requested a subby for 55k credits but right now I'm on tournaments for winning Creds... I d'ont have such a good amount of time for aproving my P.A. and win a lot of creds in tournaments...

                              Well, I got 63k creds but It's not enough for getting =PLANET KARMA= :/ And I don't want to miss Subby's Advantages !! Token Level Rank and more are FUN !! xD Let's me continue the Fun FFR Playing !! Pleaaaase !

                              Comment

                              • TC_llama499
                                Resident Rock Climber
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 1573

                                #30
                                Re: Monthly 1-year subby giveaway~

                                i neednto keep my year subby going

                                Comment

                                Working...