SM Scores ~2013 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~
Only got to play a couple songs before I started getting the pain in my left wrist again. Looks like it's time to take a break for a few days to a week I suppose.
Only good score I got. Pretty solid for a first AA.
Quality quotes:
Originally posted by KgZenjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weinerOriginally posted by IzzyI also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.Originally posted by kommisarnps is still a better idea for ratingsOriginally posted by klimtkillerthere is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.Originally posted by RaptaMy logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~
That Cocoro is off the hook godaamn nice my wigga
and ormix that 1.2 is sick that is still fast jacking wll jack switches jump jacks veryy niceeeComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

something about his scores don't make sense
combo and score + misses don't add up...
is this a bug I'm unaware of or is he exploiting? every song he seems to play is either drastically shorter than mine or higher than mine. I don't believe that he got a 5p AAA on SP earlier either.Last edited by PriestREA; 12-5-2013, 08:51 PM.Sent from my iPhoneComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~
science plays index, hence the MA and terrible consistency across files
his internet is also terrible and i'm pretty sure he has multiple copies of many songs, i've had several instances where he played a different file from the rest of the room and we had to wait an extra 2 minutes lolLast edited by rCaliberGX; 12-5-2013, 09:23 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment








Comment