SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #6421
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    got two firsts tonight:
    - Exam Cram [Edit] AA
    - MinaciousGrace's OP AA

    also:
    - Disregard (1.1x): 92.5x% -- it's comin...

    Too tired to upload screens/videos tonight; will do them tomorrow.

    Comment

    • L.B.D.D
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2013
      • 2949

      #6422
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      13p













      PogChamp

      Comment

      • Staiain
        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
        • Aug 2009
        • 4545

        #6423
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        edit: score was bad anyway
        Last edited by Staiain; 11-23-2013, 01:16 AM.






        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
        SM Wiki My

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #6424
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Comment

          • EtienneSM
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2013
            • 1724

            #6425
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            Overall nice session today.

            This is so hard not to CB rush.



            Improvements.







            I will AA this.















            MA and PA's not that good but holy fuck, I did not expect to FC. I was shaking halfway through the 32nds so I have no clue how I managed to do this.

            Quality quotes:

            Originally posted by KgZ
            enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
            Originally posted by Izzy
            I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
            Originally posted by kommisar
            nps is still a better idea for ratings
            Originally posted by klimtkiller
            there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
            Originally posted by Rapta
            My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

            Comment

            • Callipygian
              Senior FFR citizen
              • Jun 2007
              • 1537

              #6426
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Damn, etienne, all of those scores are awesome.
              That oC 13p WLL score is out of this world...

              First AA (sped up hatsune file stepped by leonid, forgot the pack)
              Last edited by Callipygian; 11-23-2013, 05:46 PM.
              Sick nature

              Comment

              • lukestepwalker
                NEVER GOIN PRO
                • Jul 2007
                • 1137

                #6427
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                ok since i always play files that are unknown i decided to upload a few of them so you guys can play them too

                please post some scores so i can get an idea of what to aim for lol

                Comment

                • DayMan951
                  yfwdbwdsb
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 2255

                  #6428
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  ded thred.

                  congrats on the aa calli
                  destiny and llama 1.2 are are sick, entienne
                  will download and maybe post scores on those files luke. unless they're too hard

                  Comment

                  • GammaBlaster
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1317

                    #6429
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    ...fuck


                    will SDP (not quad because I simply can't)

                    will AAA with sub-50s one day
                    Last edited by GammaBlaster; 11-24-2013, 03:44 AM.
                    https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #6430
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      This felt solid for a first aa

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #6431
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        the fuck

                        Comment

                        • Callipygian
                          Senior FFR citizen
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1537

                          #6432
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          That Thru Our Scars is insane, ormix...stop supping my scores so mercilessly lol

                          Sightreads on some of Luke's files, since he requested scores:





                          Last edited by Callipygian; 11-24-2013, 12:00 PM.
                          Sick nature

                          Comment

                          • lukestepwalker
                            NEVER GOIN PRO
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1137

                            #6433
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by DayMan951
                            ded thred.

                            congrats on the aa calli
                            destiny and llama 1.2 are are sick, entienne
                            will download and maybe post scores on those files luke. unless they're too hard
                            Yea these files are hard but not retarded like crazy dumps nah.
                            I play some of them on expert too not just oni.

                            Comment

                            • rCaliberGX
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2337

                              #6434
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              nice scores etienne, what do you think of the patterns in sigatrev? i personally think they're bad lol

                              Released!

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              you look like you're dSucks

                              Comment

                              • EtienneSM
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 1724

                                #6435
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                I can't really explain them. They're total aids at the end is all I can say, haha.

                                Speaking of total aids.



                                I will AAA this.



                                AAA'd at least.




                                May as well throw in a doubles index score.

                                Quality quotes:

                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
                                Originally posted by kommisar
                                nps is still a better idea for ratings
                                Originally posted by klimtkiller
                                there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

                                Comment

                                Working...