Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [TeRa]
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    Streets probably shouldn't be VC, it's just 12th gallops for a year and a half, oh so boring T_T

    Leave a comment:


  • STD_Sappy
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    Originally posted by Peanut!
    VC.


    (also, I know that it's an off topic question but..., should Streets (by she) even be a VC? I mean, I'm a 1-hander and I got 19 goods clean and I got that on my second try last week. I'm suggesting that it should be a Challenging at least >__<...)
    flying high should be a challenging imo, it's piss easy. and so should streets

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut!
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    To norse: Actually, you're right. I did press F11 to open up fullscreen. But, the web bar disappears when I use fullscreen (even if I press F11). So, with that, it makes it smaller than what it should usually. But..., this method only works on certain songs. I might try this method on La Campanella, Revo, Yoshi's Cookie or any other songs because FH is the only song that I've used this method on. I'll try the other songs later and hopefully post a video this weekend based on this method.
    Last edited by Peanut!; 07-6-2009, 09:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • NekoGon
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    someone remind me on how to fullscreen again because i'm dumb :<

    Leave a comment:


  • norsegod666
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    Well here is my question, I see your fullscreen but it really isnt as big as it could be. It just looks like you use the F11 version of fullscreen.
    There is mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Peanut!
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    VC.


    (also, I know that it's an off topic question but..., should Streets (by she) even be a VC? I mean, I'm a 1-hander and I got 19 goods clean and I got that on my second try last week. I'm suggesting that it should be a Challenging at least >__<...)
    Last edited by Peanut!; 07-6-2009, 08:18 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cloud0005
    replied
    Re: Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High

    what diff is that song? Too lazy to look it up >.>

    Leave a comment:


  • Fullscreen score (and how I play it) of Flying High



    replay: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/50569378/ (accurate to where I missed. With arrow receptors & life bar on the replay)

    I played this song by using fullscreen (and you'll see it on the link below, kinda like my method on playing dark w/o actually using the dark mod)
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/298244/

    It's hard at first since it took me roughly 3 to 4 times to get that kind of score but I'll try to FC it without doing this first and then with this method.

    If you want to see a video proof, you'll have to wait because I don't have a camera at all and my friends are in Summer school (bleh x__x..., and my closest friend doesn't even have a camera ;___;...) so, the video may be up sometime this weekend...
Working...