Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX
Default Your Most Replayed Games

Are there any of those games that you have beaten 1,000 times but still play/beat it again because it's just so addicting or a great game to you? Yeah I've got some... in no particular order.

Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World - A big part is the nostalgic value for me since I remember it the most when I was a kid. The games I play the most are The Lost Levels and SMB2 mainly because SMB2 is short and The Lost Levels because it's more challenging, and it gives you the option to play as Luigi which I always do. I also didn't find out about world 9 until recently since I always warped...

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Since this is my favorite Zelda game, and the most unique, and short in my opinion are big reasons it's so addicting. Every time I play I learn something new about it or the location of a new heart piece etc. so I always like playing to see what I missed. Even after I beat it, I play it again mainly because of the time structure, it starts over anyway and cause I love the game obviously.

Donkey Kong 64 - While I do love the SNES games, this one is much more replayable cause of all the collecting and stuff. Not a fan of having to do the Beaver Bother mini-games again each time though...

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - I've only owned this game for about a month now, and I've played through it 4 times already! It's just so good, and everything about it is good. The story, music, gameplay. Everything. You can obviously tell I love it from my avatar, custom user title, and profile. :P

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Since it's the best game in the Metroid series. 'Nuff said.

Resident Evil 0 - I do also love Resident Evil 2, but this one is slightly more addicting because it's only 1 scenario, and it has the Leech Hunter mode etc.

FlashFlashRevolution - Well I didn't get Veteran status by not playing a lot... but I just post in the forums now mostly, but it still needs an honourable mention since I have played it for 6 years.

I'll think of more later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

Last edited by DragonIIDX; 04-27-2013 at 12:12 PM..
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote