Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 05:56 AM   #261
FOXHOUND-Purple
FFR Player

At least five people have been on floor C in three movements, folks. We need to start fanning out.

No lynch.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:58 AM   #262
FOXHOUND-Blue
FFR Player

Checking in.

No alarm here.

Nothing much else to say....so no lynch.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:42 PM   #263
FOXHOUND-Red
FFR Player

I'm still alive, and haven't found anything significant.

I decided to move to floor G just because I didn't want to hang out on floor E and risk running into a patriot who may have assumed I would continue searching there.
Old 01-25-2005, 01:16 PM   #264
FOXHOUND-Teal
FFR Player

I set off the alert. I'm sorry. Also, I'm a hacker, so I can't even kill the guard.

No lynch.
Old 01-25-2005, 01:34 PM   #265
FOXHOUND-Magenta
FFR Player

Oh boy, I finally found something. There's a guard in F6. There also was a superlocator, which I found on my first turn. It's smashed to bits now, along with Indigo. He's been shot several times and is definitly dead. Somebody that Indigo told about the plan was a wolf and set him up for a kill. I told him to go to that room in order to use the superlocator and verify people's positions. I know he told gray, but I'm not sure who else he told. In any case, we're missing at least one member. Let's not let anybody else die.

I believe Brown said he would be exploring this floor, so I think it's safe to assume he's FOXHOUND, at least moreso than others. The killer wouldn't be stupid enough to tell us all that he was on that floor the whole time. Also, it's pretty safe to assume that Black and Purple are FOXHOUND, since neither of them are dead. Of course, there's always the chance that one of them is trying to fool us or that both are FOXHOUND.

If you have any info on who Indigo and Gray told about the plan to go to F6, please share it. This can be seen as further evidence that Gray was a Patriot agent and not one of us, but now that he and Indigo are dead I don't know who else to pursue for answers. Also, since I'm a hacker, I can't kill the guard.

So yeah, mark your maps: F6 is not a good destination. If any sneakers have found a history terminal, scan the room and see who killed Indigo.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:14 PM   #266
RoyCampbell
FFR Player

Indigo's dead? How the hell did you let this happen?

Be on guard. There are traitors in your ranks. I don't want to see this happen to anyone else.

Green, where are you? It's been a long time since you last checked in. I'm starting to worry.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:39 PM   #267
FOXHOUND-Purple
FFR Player

Colonel, I'm very concerned about Maroon. He should have checked in by now.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:10 PM   #268
FOXHOUND-Maroon
FFR Player

Sorry about that team, I am here and fine. No Lynch because nothing seems to have developed and everyone's been quiet. Lets talk and try and get some plans together people.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:11 PM   #269
FOXHOUND-Magenta
FFR Player

Oh, I forgot to vote no lynch. Haha, as I was typing that I almost voted "no lunch." Definitly can't THAT vote pass....unless lunch is a Patriot! =O
Old 01-25-2005, 05:10 PM   #270
FOXHOUND-Brown
FFR Player

Oh my.

Well, at least it's good to know where the guard is on this floor, because I know I have a really good chance of not running into one unless someone else is snooping around this floor that isn't Magenta.

Too bad I can't kill him myself. =\

Just out of curiosity, Colonel/Chardish/whoever I direct these questions at, since the guard always moves to a room with a player in it on the turn after an Alert Mode, will this guard here on Floor F stay in F6 or would he come to where I am (or where anyone else that happens to be on this floor is)? I'm going to assume Magenta is going to leave, so common sense would indicate the guard leaving too, but I'm not entirely sure.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:53 PM   #271
User6773

A guard who sees a player will always stay in that room. (The players are quicker than the guards at getting out of there.)

Old 01-25-2005, 10:05 PM   #272
User6773

It is now Movement 4.

Hey, geniuses, when you don't send in decision orders, you waste your turn and let your team down.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:31 PM   #273
FOXHOUND-Yellow
FFR Player

Yeah. This game isn't as nearly as active as I was hoping for. Let's pick things up people. If you aren't even sending in decision orders, that is just terrible. I've found another CLASSIFIED room and plan on checking it out. Hopefully it is something we haven't found yet.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:43 PM   #274
FOXHOUND-Purple
FFR Player

Be careful, Yellow. We don't want to lose anyone else.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:23 PM   #275
FOXHOUND-Yellow
FFR Player

I didn't reveal any too important information. We need to get some sort of communication flowing here. The way this is going now, it isn't looking too good.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:41 AM   #276
FOXHOUND-Red
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
It is now Movement 4.

Hey, geniuses, when you don't send in decision orders, you waste your turn and let your team down.
It's kind of hard to do anything when fucking alert mode keeps going off.

Alert mode is a serious problem that needs to be looked at carefully before any other games like this are run.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:54 PM   #277
FOXHOUND-Teal
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUND-Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by chardish
It is now Movement 4.

It's kind of hard to do anything when #$#ing alert mode keeps going off.

Alert mode is a serious problem that needs to be looked at carefully before any other games like this are run.
I agree. Alerts as they currently are give too much power to the sneakers. Hackers and warriors are basically 100% useless now. That's very dissappointing too, because I'm sure that the majority of the players chose hacker. I think there's only like one warrior and only like 3 sneakers. We all thought that hacker would be the best choice, and it may have been, if we actually got to use the terminals.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:10 PM   #278
FOXHOUND-Magenta
FFR Player

There have been several guard kills, and the frequency of alert mode should be dropping. I think the Patriots are trying, at least partially, to keep Alert Mode going, as it severely limits our knowledge.

Oh, and speaking of guards being killed, I've already got someone going to F6 to kill the guard who saw me there, so if you had already planned to go and kill him, go somewhere else. How many other guards have died? I'm pretty sure that after tomorrow at least half the guards will be killed, so Alert Mode shouldn't happen nearly as often.

And I think we all have ideas for balance in the game, as it definitly needs some tweaking. Write any ideas you have down in a .txt or something and we'll discuss them in the post-game, not here.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:10 PM   #279
FOXHOUND-Maroon
FFR Player

Well I think its because we are not trusting each other enough... albeit for obvious reasons... but every time there's an alert mode, it means we know the location of a guard. So we should be killing at least one guard a turn... By now there should have been AT LEAST 3 floors guard free... This is our own problem, and maybe a small tweak to the alert thing needs to be made, but not that much.. We just need to concentrate on killing them.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:59 PM   #280
User6773

You guys triggered Alert Mode, AGAIN. On top of that it's looking like there's less and less interest - the people who are definitely alive aren't talking much.

I think the game needs a bit more balance, and a lot of discussion before we keep on. I'm willing to end the game right now if people think it's prudent. There's so much postgame talk to be had, and at this point I think it would be more interesting and more productive than the game itself.

What say you?

Closed Thread