View Single Post
Old 05-2-2014, 12:57 PM   #150
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
See the best part about this move is you'll end up in the middle of the grassy plain again!
The reason I jumped down here was extremely vague but in my mind it made sense as to why I decided to do this.

There's a chasm, I can see the sunlight, and the sunlight is harsh on me, yet this chasm is exposed to natural light and yet I am unable to see the bottom.

Chasm's in real life don't have that sort of affect. I should be able to see the bottom unless the curvature of the earth is preventing me from seeing the other side, (which is impossible, because that's only on land, and not underground,) a dense fog is protruding my view of the bottom, (which again, is impossible because light would refract off of the fog, allowing me to see it, but all I see is darkness,) the chasm is so far down that I can't see what's at the bottom, (in which case, I would be able to see the sides of the chasm until they were past my field of view in a straight line, which is VERY far,) or there is something that violates current laws down there that looks like darkness.

I'm going to take my chance and jump it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-2-2014 at 12:59 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote