View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #224
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
If he's standing on one side and it's too dark to see through to the other side, what's preventing me from going in from the other side? Probably isn't that hard to sneak into an unoccupied mysteriously dark shack.

EDIT (sorry for late edit): So anyway..

I distract Archie so someone else can search his shack. I ask Archie:

"So do you have any idea what that big clock has anything to do with?"
Meanwhile, I'm subtly gesturing to Varley or pmon to search his shack.
Archie - "You really think i'm stupid, don't you." He brandishes his lead pipe threateningly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================
too busy examining door 1 to notice the subtle hints
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
"We now lost who_cares973 to door 36. We can't afford to lose anyone else. Let's search this room up and down and do whatever we can. The clock has writing, and the tile we woke up on had writing. The only other significant places are door number 1 and the shack.

Examines door 1 alongside pmonibuv1
Archie - "And to that, why are those the only significant places? I'm pretty sure that many other places can have stuff. If theres stuff hidden in certain places, why not anywhere else?"

Alright guys, back at home. Question time. I'll hopefully be fully up to responses now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.