View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #20
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX
Default Re: Video Game Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madokidoki View Post
Ok so got some subs:

**** Jason (Nai) [6k]
  • I'm sorry, but this file is virtually unplayable. Being a little liberal with layering is fine, but you can't just throw down stuff I'm sorry. 32nd trills on my mid and ring might be cool, but they're not consistant and don't always fit the music either. 6key can be nice, but I'll notice the lack of layering so much more.

Reject

Traverse Town (Midi vs Nai) [4k]
  • Despite this being a better 6key song than 4key, you should try stepping more 4key. It's easier to fudge the layering if you're new. On that note, I'm gonna accept this, but you need to layer a little bit more consistently. Try going through the file and mapping just the main melody and then make jumps with the drums, background piano, synths, whatever is in the song you're stepping. It's a bit easier and you'll be able to see how the song builds up. Nice colored notes though.

Accept

Frog's Theme (Midi) [6k]
  • Despite layering issues, the song is great and even if it is just a mash at some points, I had fun playing it. This file might be amateurish, but it's a great song and a fun, if not overstepped file. Just fix up those freeze issues and it'll be in.

Pending
Thanks for the feedback. I actually intended Traverse Town to be an easy piano file (Also, there's isn't really that much to layer since it's the piano version) and yeah, **** Jason was shit -_- (despite lowering the rate to hear some obscure sounds in the background. I wasn't really that satisfied with how it came out...). And I'll reduce the 32nds in another chart and scrap the freezes in the main chart for Frog's Theme.

Edit: Just finished scraping the freezes that went along with the 32nds and made another chart without the 32nds for Frog's Theme.

Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 10-18-2011 at 01:48 PM..
XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote