View Single Post
Old 01-4-2017, 09:40 AM   #146
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: 2017 TWG Rules Thread

i dislike bans for unforseeable circumstances. replacements aren't always like, "oop this person literally stopped caring about the game, time to replace", and it's also partly due to like "fuck, something happened" or "unforseen business makes me physically incapable of playing twg lest i like, lose my job or something"

exaggerations ofc but at the same time, I think the main offenders of people who sign up and stop playing are pretty apparent as it happens multiple times, consistently usually. Possibly a more reactive than proactive solution is like the "best" to objectively deal with people going afk

that being said, a proactive solution, if there's like, a non-intrusive one, would definitely take priority over a reactive solution, simply because stopping the inactivity before it starts works so much better. So i do agree that currently, the best thing is post requirements. Maybe even just, more smaller games potentially if attention spans are getting nuked over the course of longer 13+ player games? idk

also as an aside - something to the effect of death posts only occuring when you had no ability to mechanically post prior to your death (nightkilled or something) and within like, 12 hours of the death seems reasonable? (2-4 for turbos i guess?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote