View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 12:20 PM   #177
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin View Post
Mentioned this to GS direct but will post here as I haven't heard from him and it's been a few days.

DubstEpic Symphony should be corrected to DubstEpic Symph. I don't know when the rename took place but it's uniform across Spotify, Apple Music, iHeart Radio, Deezer, YouTube, SoundCloud, and other places.

I've already updated the wiki entry for the song, just need the update in FFR.
fixed, appreciate the wiki work! Made sure to update both your wiki page & WV's wiki page with the correct name as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik View Post
This was brought up on the discord before. If we want to use a more accurate song name that isn't just ascii art, the proper translation of that song title is "Fujisan".
The true ascii art name would actually break syntax naming schemes within FFR, so it's not used. However, if there's backing proof for proper transliteration support being "Fujisan" for the name, I am ok with changing it to that, despite maybe confusing some players about what sort of song it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh05013 View Post
The following songs have inconsistent capitalizations. They should be either all uppercase or all properly capitalized:

FAKE PROMISE
LITTLE GOD CH@NNEL
11ELEVEN, TAKECORE OF YOURSELF, IVALTEK
BLUE ARMY (need to find image, but it's written in uppercase in vgmdb.net)
STRAWBERRY SWEETZ, HEY HEY MONKEY, SHIND BAD, STRANGEPROGRAM
PANTS
POWERPUFF GABBERZ, OTAKU SPEEDVIBE, BLUE NOAH
All changed until someone complains that they are capitalized differently otherwise (such-as capitalization for the sake of print, since most of these proofs are from the back of the record. Can't really argue with PANTS though since non-capitalization exists for that one).

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote