noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: FFR Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
I may not be in total synchronization with the "status" of each song you've checked, but those were in the red for me. Actually, anything substantial about those songs (release date, album, alternate titles, hell even file creation history, when it was sent for review) is information that's worth keeping.

Do you think I should put out the list of corrections soon, even if incomplete ? What do you think should be the best way to publish it :
1. Through Google Docs
2. Through the song corrections thread, with each file describring what should be changed.
3. Hyperlinks of all the songs in the corrections thread but list the changes in the wiki (my choice). Here's a quick example of what it could look like :

403 - Southern Cross
403 - Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze [changes]
-12insomnia- - Gravity Blast [possible changes]
Aerei - Stepfile This [insufficient data]
Arktisk - HELLBEAT [changes + insufficient data]

Something like this, there's two different kind of information that needs to be given : if there are any corrections and how sure we are about the corrections. There are drawbacks when not using the wiki in the process (the first or second options) : we can't list multiple references and we can't comment/change corrections in the list very easily.
Hoping you can respond to this Crazyjayde, that will be increasingly important in the following months.

Also, all the tasks in the first post have been moved to the site maintenace page on the wiki (which can also be found directly from the homepage).
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote