Thread: Subside Voting
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 03:29 PM   #7
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Subside Voting

Subside 1 - I think this one is great. Only thing that I can moderately complain about, is a breakdown in 1 particular section that I can't really scream at specifically because I don't have the file in question and timecodes like judges do. And even then, is a bit of a nitpick. Solid effort, structured well. No complaints.

Subside 2 - Jesus christ. The column coloring in the final half made me go 'woah'. There's a lot of experimental coloring and patterning in this chart, that dwarfs most files both inside this bracket and outside of it against other song judgments in general. While I think I noticed a small amount of missing notes right in the beginning of the file, but including that, this file right here is probably the most fun file I've played in the tournament thus far (after going through 'Find a Way Out', 'Ricochet', and 'Swamp Thing' submissions). Going to be very hard to top this.

Subside 3 - My thought's exact on what M0nkeyz has already stated. There's a lot of over-layering happening on wub's for dubstep portions, and the minijacks don't seem like a necessity for the structure that's being provided by the song. Still a nice chart to play though.

Vote's on 2.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-26-2020 at 03:29 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote