View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 10:09 AM   #37
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: My other FFR Account is Banned! Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawMeat786 View Post
The FFR Staff is Mistaken! I was Messaging some of Them, on how to Delete My other FFR Account. And Someone Banned it! I don't know Who it was. All I know is that My other FFR Account is Banned. And They are Mistaken! I did not Ask to get My other FFR Account Banned! At least if They can Close it. That is Fine. Although I can Close it Myself! Because that Option is in the FFR Settings.
|
V

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Accounts don't get removed. Banning them is what happens when you ask for them to be removed.
|
V

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
I want to Delete My FFR Account

Hello to You! I have a Question. Do You know if there is a Way to Delete an FFR Account? I of course have an FFR Account. And I want to Delete it! Please let Me know how I can do this! Thank You!

Copy and pasted, the PM I (and the rest of staff) received from you.
As detailed above, accounts can not be deleted. Instead, they are just permanently banned which is our equivalent of deletion.
You did nothing wrong, that's just the best solution. Unless we took off the wrong account and the account you're currently posting from is the one you wanted gone.

Either way, you wanted one account gone and so access is gone. Problem solved.

- Tosh 2014