View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 02:59 PM   #6
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Please stop hating NekoDancer

I have played NekoDancer extensively in the past, and can guarantee to an opinionated degree that the receptor area shifts while music is playing, and does not actually stay on top of where the receptors actually are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
It's a really good game and I think people should give it a chance

why is there so much hate plz stop
Also there's that one bug when the difficulty shifts that forces you to miss the first note in the new difficulty if it lands on top of the difficulty changer, unless you hit obscenely early and force yourself to get a good or an early.

also also I will take credit where it is due, I am the person responsible for 280bpm kick drum metronomes I made that monster you are welcome. It was 50% "I want a song that's even remotely difficult to 4key rhythm songs" and 50% "There aren't enough songs on YouTube that can abuse the auto-arrow generator for NekoDancer that has an amount of views that will be accepted by NekoDancer". A little testing here and there, the game topped out at just barely 282bpm 4ths. 290bpm is too fast, 270bpm is a tad slow.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 11-21-2017 at 03:19 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote