View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:46 PM   #32
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TRSGSPTNOWPP V9 Submissions & Progress Thread

All of these songs have been received, and join the roster. bringing the total file count to 53.

'My Trains (gold stinger)'
'CLUB BANGER 3000 (gold stinger)'
'Into The Lion's Den (M0nkeyz)'
'Yee (AnonStepper)'

File Submission count has reached 50. Release date is now set to March 5th. I will still be taking any and all file submissions for the pack up until March 3rd, at midnight. Eastern Standard Time. 1 Hour ahead of Server Time. (Between March 3rd and March 4th.)

Requested changes to 17, Witch Hunt, and hand crushed by a mallet have been applied.

SELF-COFFINIZING gets a banner:

Currently working on banners for 'Yee', 'You've Got This!', 'My Trains', 'Love Together', 'Kick Drum Metronomes 280 BPM', 'Perfect Machine', and 'CLUB BANGER 3000'. If you'd like to contribue banner artwork for any other songs not listed here, then feel free to post your works in the thread, or hit me up in the official FFR Discord.

Original Post's Song listing has been updated to reflect new song arrivals.

Will be spending the time this week getting banners out, and cleaning up issues with how some files are viewed (E.g. Song Previews, cdtitles, etc.). If more songs are received before the cut-off submission date, then there will be a final update in this thread about what songs were received, and what was completed up to that date. However, banner graphics & the such for those songs submitted next-to-deadline will not be available until the release thread, which will be linked in here when it's ready.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-26-2020 at 07:54 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote