View Single Post
Old 07-8-2019, 08:15 PM   #2514
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post
Haku- draws an extraordinary amount of attention to himself for little reason, I still feel a little weird about when he was telling me not to hesitate, especially since he hasn't responded to it. Would appreciate more meta input from the other players.
Haku is without a doubt town in this scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post
Shadow- Highly probable mafia imo, the posts are so fake. This is one of those things where if youre town I hope youre taking notes cause this is how to get yourself killed 101.
I get this. This read is not for everyone, but that's how I believe he is always going to play. It was nice to see him chirp in at the beginning of this day knowing some in-depth knowledge beyond what I think daychat could give him if he was wolf, and that's the most of what I'm going off of. I can also see the entire show there being fabricated. The by far most notable information that I can get to go off of on a read for Shadow_God is follow the instinct that it still doesn't appear he's getting any sort of support from a daychat in helping read / play the game properly. That was THE MAIN focal point of constructive criticism regarding his previous game, and he still doesn't have that support going into this game, which again, feels kind of a low-chance that if he was wolf, that he wouldn't be getting that sort of support for a known beginner at TWG.

- Tosh 2014