View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 08:03 AM   #90
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: Boss Rush Mega Pack (Submissions OPEN)~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Dear yoshl, I get the feeling you're too detached to know what lower level players are capable of. There's a reason some boss files feel easy to you. But you parade on thinking that the top percentile needs to be challenged with boss files. This isn't beatmania. Stop the drama. :V

Again, logically the next step up from "stepping stones" is not "boss rush", which has been my entire argument. if you believe that 17s are "boss rush" material, what about everything above that, what does that become in your eyes? it's akin to calling something like world 2 in super meat boy "endgame" because it's definitely harder than world 1 in difficulty!!!11 Anyone who says otherwise is too deatached to know what casual platformer players are capable of

regardless, i wish you the best with your pack! once again, me saying to change the pack name was only out of "this should make more sense to make the pack look better"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

Last edited by YoshL; 06-22-2017 at 08:39 AM..
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote