View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 03:29 PM   #20
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ATTN: Active FFR Players/Community

Just nitpicking here but I feel like the slew of new threads regarding different Judgment Systems for different batches and different Judgment Systems for different reviewer titles in those same batches with the added thread for the new website that's being used for the Batch Search Engine is a bit overwhelming for me and I am kind of lost on what I should be up to date on, what I shouldn't pay attention to, and what I am/am not allowed to do.

I still don't even know the purpose of why stepartists were given backend access to the Batch Search Engine website besides being able to update it instantly when they submit something to batch. Like, is there any other purpose other than that? Again, it's overwhelming and confusing if you're new to the whole thing, given the amount that's been changed. Would appreciate tl;dr's of which threads apply to which people at the beginning of said threads so I don't need to read through 10,000 words of guidelines.

(No offense Dossar you're doing a really good job with it, it's just all very confusing for someone that's never really been involved in it. That being said, the more confusing it is for people who have never been involved before or generally do not know how batch works, the less likely you're going to have random community members contributing to it if it doesn't directly involve them. And since only a small snippet of people are directly involved with batch, yeah.)

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-16-2016 at 03:43 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote