View Single Post
Old 02-8-2016, 04:03 PM   #1019
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

skimmed back through V's posts, majority of D1 was on reuben_tate, claiming that he's scum. Feels really weird given that ben doesn't post usually, curious as to why a wolf would set his sights on *quote* "low hanging fruit" */quote*. (I think it might have been discussed amongst wolves d1 that ben would be a good d1 potential because activity)

Also once about to die, shifts to storn for some reason. I actually wouldn't put it past V to bus lightly in this instance.

Not 100% sure, but even though storn has had dumbtells, i don't...remember any contributions from him really? he posted about devils advocate, which is actually...(forgive me) more insightful than i normally would imagine any player to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
unvote sheeesh a lot of traction has picked up on yoshl. not really liking V pocketing me either. considering how i've woof read him the past few games when he was towny, this feels like a convenient way to get on my town side early especially if we was actually a woof. adding the fact how he made a pretty solid lynch argument on yoshl (using some of the points i used for a half-shit vote anyways) and then instantly jumps onto ben. something feels really off about V, and im not liking it... again.... v
(comments very early on, storn being actually the first to vote for V)

then talking about backpack vs. yoshl lynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
But does him being a safer Lynch make him a better lynch? Like sure dbp has had a pretty post light 2nd day of twg, but his day 1 posting was pretty active. While this could be dbp rolling woof and trying to play active and falling short the 2nd day, he could just be busy today. With the passage of time it will be a lot clearer whether or not dbp is going to be inactive this game. That said, he DID have that one really active woof game in lTWG. Yoshl is much more of a toss up.
idk it may just be me gutting storn, but something feels weird with the reads early on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.