View Single Post
Old 06-5-2023, 10:47 AM   #5
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: happyf333tz donation goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I know someone who is actually a pedophile who would say the same shit about it being "rumours" and me being "crazy"

I don't trust anything about this situation and would be very cautious about donating money
I don't really believe this because there's already stuff on the table showing evidence for a Restraining Order, and that was already turned down for lack of foundation & insufficient evidence. I would expect that sort of stuff to be included in any testimony for the Restraining Order which would really back reasoning for it, but is not. And you've already got his ex willing to jump through hurdles to plead their reasons for staying apart, so why wouldn't it come up during the TRO?

Normally I wouldn't be as pressing as I am on this, but a sad fact is that women get better treatment in the courtroom specifically for child custody cases than men do on average. (At least in Canada, Close to 80 percent of children under the age of 12 were placed in their mothers' custody in cases where a court order existed.)[Cited to hell] [and back because] [I'd get blasted otherwise] Custody usually goes to the mother, and is a trending bias not just in Canada, but USA as well, both regarding legal custody & verbal agreement custody. Considering the TRO fell through and they decided to co-parent for this time, I'd assume that there was better than average reasoning or case made in favor of happyf333tz.

Treating everyone in the right here, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a case or two of actual domestic violence. But, there's nothing submitted to the court or complained about in regards to pedophile behavior. Worst-case scenario, 'everyone sucks here' and is a super unfortunate situation for everyone involved.

To me, it just reeks of sly cancel culture again tbh with the size of the streamer (in regards to outside harassment). Twitch chat does some stupid shit.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-5-2023 at 11:13 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote