View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 10:54 AM   #30
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

Update: Freedom.

So my brother's friend finally hit the road. He got all so messed up in our lives, caused us grief, stress, anger, fights, and all other sorts of stress. I now have my own bedroom, and so, me and my brother can be by ourselves without someone else butting into our lives, trying to make it a living hell for the both of us. I can tell you that it's a great feeling to see him getting the fuck up outta here, if it wasn't so weighted down by the fact my mom couldn't be here physically to see this unfold. I'm sure that wherever she is, she's looking down at us and is just as happy as me and my brother are right now with the amount of stress relieved off of our shoulders.

This update will mark the end of all the Drama in my life thus far. It's been a crazy trip. I would like to thank everyone in the community for trailing along with me on this wild ride, as well as Lambdadelta, Sky Kitten, Bmah, Alioth, Staiain, Charu, Zenith, Mahou, and many others who have played roles in this. A huge thanks goes out to the FFR Friends & Rivalries chat for being there during a rough patch near the end of all this. Maybe we'll all jump on this ride again sometime, and I'll be right here to report on it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 02-27-2015 at 10:54 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote