View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:47 AM   #50
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Your passwords are not encrypted

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
I found his workplace easily and the admins have had his phone numbers for a while, so we could easily call from a number that he hasn't blocked. However, not knowing why he ignores the staff makes it a risk of harrassment, which I can totally understand. I personally would try it, but I wont push for it.
Has anyone on the FFR Staff or been on the FFR Staff when Synthlight began going inactive been told by Synthlight or someone representing Synthlight why they shouldn't contact or call him, or been told that the contact is considered harassment and to refrain from future contact?

If not, I would consider giving Synthlight a call. Considering this website costs money to keep up (despite very little on Synthlight's end for hosting), and takes up resources (disk space to manage data), I don't find it far fetched to try and contact him with any new information that could lead to actually reaching him. Considering the stance that it takes up money & resources.

My deduction of reasoning & 2 cents. Love ya no matter what choice you go with on this. I'm not exactly in a hurry for anything to change.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 11-11-2018 at 07:48 AM..