View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #23
XxMidigamixX
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to XxMidigamixX Send a message via Skype™ to XxMidigamixX
Default Re: Video Game Annoyances

FPS - Nothing against it but seriously, why the **** are FPS games are giving out so much shit for people to use that basically ruins the fun of others. For example, Halo REACH introduced the item aids (or whatever they're called) and the one that i find extremely useless is the Jetpack, in which its only useful for getting on it and scream "I AM JAMES ****ING BOND" simply because in 99% of Bond movies it has a jetpack scene.

Cool Japan games that are destroyed by shitty english voice actors - pretty self explanatory. I'm looking at you Marvelous Entertainment for shittifying the voicing quality of Arc Rise Fantasia...

Tutorial Levels - Don't you hate it when you are forced to play a shitty tutorial level that repeats the same shit over and over? "Yes...I get it. Do you think we're stupid on not knowing the controls that are similar to 99% of the games in ___ genre?"

Whiny 12-year olds that plays Halo/COD - Just. No. Go outside and have a life kids...the internet will be much happier without you twerps...

that's all for now...more will come later...

XxMidigamixX is offline   Reply With Quote