View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 07:05 PM   #12
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Death Piano: A History of the chart and the current AAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 View Post
When did you announce it

Also who tf is kane

And how did you find that out

I still have a ton of questions lol
>in the OP

>osu player

>replays & a few other things

>none of which will get proper answering due to privacy and I don't want people bugging them about it outside of the accounts used on FFR either. There's reasons they didn't use their main name and it should be respected, it was included here for sake of properly crediting them and their contribution historically.

In other news, I would actually love Etienne to come out of review retirement to make a video about it haha. There was so much lore, history, drama and competition involved with scoring on Death Piano.

Crazy that I didn't remember Death Piano's release until it was brought up that top scores were in the 3.7m range. Maaan. I remember back then thinking it was crazy that scores full 100,000's off from the best score were in the top 10 at that time, because Combo Scoring was a thing and people had bad habits of dropping FC in the 32nd megatrill. Most songs had top 10 scores very similar because combo scoring made 95% of the final score, but it was noticeably different on Death Piano for top 10.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 03-10-2022 at 07:14 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote