View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 06:20 PM   #214
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
A separate thread for that kind of rework would probably be better to keep this to quicker fixes.
In regards to all genres? Yes. I believe most of the issue lies within MISC & ARCADE genres, since it's hard to contextualize the genre itself against these more 'nuanced' grouping of songs under a particular umbrella term as vague as those. 'Classical' is less vague since you reference it mentally to Piano, Orchestra, Sonata, Oldie, etc. Same with 'Rock', referencing Emo, Punk, Progressive, Metal and Country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
But I think as much as this sucks to say, considering the massive project you just did, fixing all of this would just be another big project. Sorry for the mini ramble but like, I hope you get where I'm going.
No time like the present to get it addressed and start working towards a solution. I have two other projects on backburners and an OT to boot, a third project being conceptualized doesn't burn me down.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote