View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 01:44 PM   #86
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
No, I talk to people who talk to me. I don't start convos, so only my neighbor was my ootc chatting besides shit posting in the discord.
Ok so here's how I think this will play out (despite theorycrafting & wagonomics):

blindreper, your partner is the most sus and deserves the highest scum read in the game right now.

So does Ben, but admittedly a scum lean in comparison to your partner.

I wouldn't be surprised if Subaru was killed off just for talking about information regarding the graph in the last phase, and wolves already had the game pieced together that there were multiple neighborhoods with 2 people each in them.

It would be incredible for town if wolves actually played like this, since rounding closer to mid-game/end-game we can pinpoint where neighborhoods started getting killed off, and notably mine and yours were killed off while the 2nd person is still in the main game.

Approaching this from a perspective where wolves had no idea that this 2nd game was going to happen, that means likely wolves are ones that just sent their neighbor to this game, thinking that they would die, and not be able to converse about it. They could make up whatever lie about whomever their neighbor was that they'd prefer, now they're stuck with that.

I think that everyone currently in this 'side' game, this 'afterlife', is town and no matter who we vote off, it's going to flip as town-aligned.

- Tosh 2014