Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Recent Update? LOST RECENT PROGRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaigePrefer22 View Post
Hi All,
SO yesterday, I was unable to play FFR in the later afternoon Eastern time for upgrades. WHen I was able to sign back in today, all of the progress I had made over the past approximate month is GONE. Has anyone else experienced this?
Unfortunately, there was some corruption in the database resulting in a rollback of about a week (May 28th). Synth will be working on the database over the weekend, but you likely will have to re-obtain some of your scores. If you have screenshots of any of your bests we can also adjust them for you, I'm asking people to wait till the weekend is over just in case we get rolled back again while he's working on it. Really sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote